Since clans sem to be booming, we need to come up with an official banlist.

#61Symphonia46Posted 7/15/2013 1:59:45 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
Oh yeah, you know how much SMAWers kill themselves while blasting you away? Well, your team doesn't get a point deduction from suicides and -of course- you'll get your rockets back open for another kamikaze. Explosive Focus? Well "greatly damage them for another to easily finish them off" and a kamikaze has no repercussions since you'll damage them and you won't give them a point because you suicided. You're too slow to get away? Blow yourself up, no point deduction after all.

The no point deduction can easily be changed for clan wars. Heck, if that's the only real reason to ban the SMAW, make suicides a two-point loss and let's call it a day.

It's banned because all clan wars are not customized. All are TDM as well, which is stupid, a lot of this could be more simplified if we actually played objective modes.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
http://i.imgur.com/9UUJ0.jpg
#62CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2013 2:03:30 PM
Symph, Your arguments against the HVS45 are terribly ignorant.
The HVS45 is my best gun, Its VERY reliable, and even its hipfire can be extremely deadly.
Also, it plays a very important role in the metagame, it counters snipers without having to dedicate a Primary to the task.

Your entire argument relating HVS and EF is completely counter to the reason why we ban anything!

And lastly, You tell ME that I should just learn how to play with EF as part of your argument as to why you don't want to play against the Spas? Really?
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#63Symphonia46Posted 7/15/2013 2:10:07 PM(edited)
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
The HVS45 is my best gun, Its VERY reliable, and even its hipfire can be extremely deadly.
Also, it plays a very important role in the metagame, it counters snipers without having to dedicate a Primary to the task.

Your entire argument relating HVS and EF is completely counter to the reason why we ban anything!

And lastly, You tell ME that I should just learn how to play with EF as part of your argument as to why you don't want to play against the Spas? Really?

I'm sorry, what? Have you played in a clan war recently? No? Are you even in a clan? No? Stop.
---
"Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?" -Phoenix Wright
#64xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2013 2:30:55 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

I'm sorry, what? Have you played in a clan war recently? No? Are you even in a clan? No? Stop.

He's in Signal's clan. They had a war against Samu5 and Jaye, haha.

No, I don't think Chain is in a uniform clan.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#65CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2013 2:31:35 PM
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Because me not being in a clan TOTALLY strips me and my arguments of all validity :|

I may not be in a clan, But at least I still play almost every day!
BOO YAH! Take that!
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#66xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2013 2:32:53 PM
I use the HVS45 sometimes with my SCAR and I did have quite some success with it.

Not a bad weapon, it has more balance than most primaries, I'm afraid to say...
---
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#67xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2013 2:33:41 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Because me not being in a clan TOTALLY strips me and my arguments of all validity :|

BOO YAH! Take that!

Really? I only played with you, like, twice this year.
---
#68CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2013 2:35:03 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

BOO YAH! Take that!

Really? I only played with you, like, twice this year.

I'm only on really late, There are so many people here I haven't seen online forever.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#69Symphonia46Posted 7/15/2013 2:36:16 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

BOO YAH! Take that!

Hahah, continue thinking that. Forgive me for being "terribly ignorant"
---
#70CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/15/2013 2:41:42 PM(edited)
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Symphonia46 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

BOO YAH! Take that!

Hahah, continue thinking that. Forgive me for being "terribly ignorant"

I forgive you.
Just don't let it happen again.

Even without participating in clan battles, Few have been as competitively active in Con2 as I.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656