Any Clans..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any Clans..

User Info: -APB_Saix

-APB_Saix
3 years ago#1
I would like to join a clan , probably any clan. Because i think APB Is gone. Please!

User Info: LeThA169

LeThA169
3 years ago#2
-APB_Saix posted...
I would like to join a clan , probably any clan. Because i think APB Is gone. Please!

Join mine:)
[BVB]
BVB ARMY!\m/

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
3 years ago#3
Actually, I just saw an [APB]_PWN.

He looks like Easter to me, I'd say keep your clan membership. I didn't realize there were two APBs in the game, I thought you were the only one at the time.
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii

-APB_Saix
3 years ago#4
xXAISPXx posted...

He looks like Easter to me, I'd say keep your clan membership. I didn't realize there were two APBs in the game, I thought you were the only one at the time.

I Know. Its Not Easter , I Have No Clue Who he is.

User Info: aakify1

aakify1
3 years ago#5
D-S is recruiting till Wednesday. So if you wanna join talk to RonJohn
Con2 -{Aakify FC: 5157-6690-9639}, [D-S]*Aakify FC: 1722-3986-4040
GE - {Aakify FC: 3457-0371-5948}

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#6
xXAISPXx posted...

[APB]_PWN is a pretty heavy glitcher. Frequently uses the Inf. Carby ammo glitch while hiding outside the map.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured

-APB_Saix
3 years ago#7
B05S_Brennan posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

[APB]_PWN is a pretty heavy glitcher. Frequently uses the Inf. Carby ammo glitch while hiding outside the map.

I honestly don't know who he is
C2 [APB]_Saix* FC: 0519 4495 4378 . 2nd Account Septimus. ~ Don't Hate The Player , Nor The Game. ~ For The Love Of The Game ~

User Info: xXKrissXx

xXKrissXx
3 years ago#8
-APB_Saix posted...

Hey Saix, I think I fought your cousin. But thats not the reason why I posted this. You said you needed to join a clan...so maybe you could join RSL ( Recon Strike Legion ). so far we have 3 people.

RSL Hope (Leader)

RSL Phantom (me)

RSL RAGE (I think?)

So just tell me or Hope if your interested.

User Info: FaLc0niZWaSTeD

FaLc0niZWaSTeD
3 years ago#9
RSL doesn't war and D-S is bad. Join CoF. We are just the most badass sons of b****es this game has ever seen.

User Info: B05S_Brennan

B05S_Brennan
3 years ago#10
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
RSL doesn't war and D-S is bad. Join CoF. We are just the most badass sons of b****es this game has ever seen.

CoF is a joke clan and RSL will be able to war if he joins.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any Clans..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived