A newcomer has joined the battle!

#1Pharcyde310Posted 7/15/2013 6:35:54 PM
Hello to all! I made an account as soon as I found out about this site. While looking at the boards of the games I own I was shocked to see this forum as #2 on the Most Wanted Faqs list. The reason being because I stopped playing due to the fact I could no longer find a match online almost a year ago! Crazy, right? It's been a long while, but I think I might venture online sometime this week. With that being said, was anyone here playing this game about a year ago? I played from around late 2011 to summer of last year as "Pharcyde". I had a Mr.Ford account at first, but once i leveled it up I ditched it for one with a real name. Please feel free to introduce yourselves and name your favorite weapon. Mines are the Phase Rifle/Strike Rifle.
#2stardust121Posted 7/15/2013 6:48:17 PM(edited)
Pharcyde310 posted...
Hello to all! I made an account as soon as I found out about this site. While looking at the boards of the games I own I was shocked to see this forum as #2 on the Most Wanted Faqs list. The reason being because I stopped playing due to the fact I could no longer find a match online almost a year ago! Crazy, right? It's been a long while, but I think I might venture online sometime this week. With that being said, was anyone here playing this game about a year ago? I played from around late 2011 to summer of last year as "Pharcyde". I had a Mr.Ford account at first, but once i leveled it up I ditched it for one with a real name. Please feel free to introduce yourselves and name your favorite weapon. Mines are the Phase Rifle/Strike Rifle.

Hey there, and welcome to the boards. I actually started playing about a year ago, so we may have played at some point?

Yeah haha, I go by Ricky, B05S RIcky, and a number of other names. I'll mainly use the spas, but I alternate between that and the ARC as mains. Slow paced games are a bit boring though.
Then there are times where I'll just mess around and use whatever I feel like.

Strike that.

The phase rifle and strike rifle, eh? Both are pretty fun and unique weapons. I honestly can't understand either, so its pretty interesting to see people use each effectively.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#3LigersRulePosted 7/15/2013 6:49:37 PM
Welcome to the board! Good to see some new life. I'm Lig. You probably won't see me in game much, but I'm on the board a lot.

Pharcyde310 posted...
#2 on the Most Wanted Faqs list

I wish. We're only the #2 message board for Wii games. But yeah, we have a fairly active community here. Just don't get too caught up in the drama.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#4xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2013 6:53:39 PM
Pharcyde310 posted...

Hey there, I played for about as long as you did. I am AISP. You'll notice me use the Phase Rifle often, also the SPAS.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#5KhmerInceptionPosted 7/15/2013 6:54:16 PM
Hey what's up? Welcome to the boards, my in-game name is :[BPB]:Khmer. I usually stick with my handy dandy Spas, I guess I don't really explore many other weapons all that often. Hope to see you around in C2.
---
"Too bad. They know Mountain Dew is the best maker of chicken coop lasers." - Loremas
#6Pharcyde310(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 6:54:47 PM
Hello Ricky. I'm sorry to tell you your name doesn't ring a bell. I used the Phase Rifle and Strike Rifle plenty, but if I ever wanted to spice things up I would go with the SCAR, SPAS, TPC grenade launcher, SMAW, or the Dark Star. Aside from those weapons I could never really get into the other ones.
#7Pharcyde310(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 6:56:41 PM
Hello to everyone else who posted as well. I'm sorry about that. I meant Most Wanted Faqs list for the Wii of course.
#8xXAISPXxPosted 7/15/2013 6:59:02 PM
I also wished to know about this forums sooner...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, SSBB, The Conduit, Mario Kart Wii
#9Loremas1861Posted 7/15/2013 7:10:49 PM
Welcome to the boards Pharcyde!
#10TheOmegaShenPosted 7/15/2013 7:13:55 PM
Welcome.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah