A newcomer has joined the battle!

#21KhmerInceptionPosted 7/15/2013 9:17:15 PM
@Gabe: I actually haven't been on Steam these past few days. Not sure about Drift.

Pharcyde310 posted...
How is Hardcore doing? That's all i seemed to play back then although the matches never really got full.

Just got finished with a few HC FFA matches. Things went quite awesome actually. Got more people to join than I would have expected.
---
"Too bad. They know Mountain Dew is the best maker of chicken coop lasers." - Loremas
#22Pharcyde310(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 9:18:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23Chupas21Posted 7/15/2013 9:26:49 PM
I like this guy! He's already jumping head first into the drama! BTW Welcome to the boards.
#24_SignalPosted 7/15/2013 9:32:53 PM
Don't take it too personally Pharcyde, lots of people here are suspicious every time someone new comes along.

Also, if you're going to be accused of being an alt, Chronic is maybe one of the best people to be accused of being. He was always a nice guy on the forum, and arguably one of the best players around.

Anyway, welcome, and I look forward to seeing you in game.

HC is kind of dead for random public games, but usually we try to grow a match by finding friends in Grab Bag matches, and then dropping out and setting up a private HC match.

Make sure to add lots of the regular players. Be sure to add me. My FC is in my signature.

Welcome!
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#25HC-GabePosted 7/15/2013 9:59:33 PM
KhmerInception posted...
@Gabe: I actually haven't been on Steam these past few days. Not sure about Drift.

Pharcyde310 posted...
How is Hardcore doing? That's all i seemed to play back then although the matches never really got full.

Just got finished with a few HC FFA matches. Things went quite awesome actually. Got more people to join than I would have expected.

That's odd. Earlier today it said you were on. And then all of a sudden it switched to Drift being online instead of you. I messaged both of you but this seems odd
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#26SrChronicPosted 7/15/2013 10:05:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27Pharcyde310(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 10:06:00 PM
Chupas, I'm not an instigator so I apologize if I'm just adding fuel to the fire. I think I made my point so I won't continue posting if it's only going to create drama. That's just not me.
#28KhmerInceptionPosted 7/15/2013 10:28:54 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
That's odd. Earlier today it said you were on. And then all of a sudden it switched to Drift being online instead of you. I messaged both of you but this seems odd

Yeeeeeah, we share a computer. It automatically signs me on. Drift logs off of my account. Drift proceeds to logging onto his account. Bam. We're sketchy people so don't be surprised with all this oddness.
---
"Too bad. They know Mountain Dew is the best maker of chicken coop lasers." - Loremas
#29FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/16/2013 7:51:35 AM
You're making it pretty painfully obvious. You censor the word s**t the same way (which can get you modded, BTW). You even have the same, "lolz, just falcon misbehaving again" type of demeanor in trying to laugh off my points. Others here seem to have short memories and are quick to assume the same.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#30xXAISPXxPosted 7/16/2013 7:56:13 AM
Pharcyde310 posted...
Wow, this community surely isn't dead. How is Hardcore doing? That's all i seemed to play back then although the matches never really got full. FaLc0niZWaSTeD, funny thing is I actually remember playing a Chronic (or a name of that sort) many times in game when i first started playing. If he had an account by the name of Pharcyde then I'm surprised. Not because we had the same account name, but because he even knows who the "Pharcyde" is. I'd actually be surprised if anyone in this board knew who the "Pharcyde" was. Maybe a few of you who grew up in California in the 90's know who I am referring to.

I did, but I remember nothing of "Pharcyde".

However, I was a wee little child.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4