I wanna talk Conduit 2.

#21_SignalPosted 7/16/2013 8:20:27 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Tell me everything. Go

More than 3/4 of the people who come here said that they still enjoyed playing some mode of the game in a recent, registered user, 1 vote per IP poll.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/66629799

33/43 people said that they still enjoyed playing C2.

Ten people said that they didn't enjoy playing the game anymore. Obviously, the 1 vote per IP poll can still be cheated, but generally speaking, most of the registered users who come here still enjoy playing the game.

Then there's the ten people who don't. It's difficult from reading the posts in the poll to determine just exactly who voted no, because most people didn't say. It's a safe bet that at least a few of those people are valued contributors to the forum and either have insightful or entertaining things to say about the game or the community, or are just fun personalities to have around (like you).

Then there have to be a few others, less than 10 though, that I have a hard time classifying.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#22PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 8:28:24 PM
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Tell me everything. Go

More than 3/4 of the people who come here said that they still enjoyed playing some mode of the game in a recent, registered user, 1 vote per IP poll.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/66629799

33/43 people said that they still enjoyed playing C2.

Ten people said that they didn't enjoy playing the game anymore. Obviously, the 1 vote per IP poll can still be cheated, but generally speaking, most of the registered users who come here still enjoy playing the game.

Then there's the ten people who don't. It's difficult from reading the posts in the poll to determine just exactly who voted no, because most people didn't say. It's a safe bet that at least a few of those people are valued contributors to the forum and either have insightful or entertaining things to say about the game or the community, or are just fun personalities to have around (like you).

Then there have to be a few others, less than 10 though, that I have a hard time classifying.

DAT MATH :O
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#23B05S_BrennanPosted 7/16/2013 9:19:54 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
The n00bs think they're actually decent at the game because you're not around to mop the floor with them.

And Chesluk's mad that you balanced the game.

Do I count as a n00b?

Not really. You can hold your own.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#24LigersRulePosted 7/16/2013 10:01:19 PM
_Signal posted...
It's a safe bet that at least a few of those people are valued contributors to the forum and either have insightful or entertaining things to say about the game or the community, or are just fun personalities to have around (like you).

Sorry, I forgot to vote in that topic. Interestingly enough, I said 'No' to part one (just now. I'm the 11th no), but Yes to part 2. Apparently I don't care if I have fun, just that other people have fun.

I... I think something is wrong with me. I need to play games that make me happy. Like Skate 3, the best game ever. And Deus Ex. And Civ 5. And Chivalry. And Castle Crashers. And Bully. And FTL. Did I mention that my wallet is having problems with the Steam sale?Because I've bought all of those games, sans Skate, in the last 5 days.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25xXAISPXxPosted 7/17/2013 8:10:38 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
The n00bs think they're actually decent at the game because you're not around to mop the floor with them.

Do I count as a n00b?

Are you new to the game?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#26FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/17/2013 9:12:31 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...

Do I count as a n00b?

Are you new to the game?

That's not what "n00b" means.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#27_SignalPosted 7/17/2013 9:29:36 AM
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
It's a safe bet that at least a few of those people are valued contributors to the forum and either have insightful or entertaining things to say about the game or the community, or are just fun personalities to have around (like you).

Sorry, I forgot to vote in that topic. Interestingly enough, I said 'No' to part one (just now. I'm the 11th no), but Yes to part 2. Apparently I don't care if I have fun, just that other people have fun.

I... I think something is wrong with me. I need to play games that make me happy. Like Skate 3, the best game ever. And Deus Ex. And Civ 5. And Chivalry. And Castle Crashers. And Bully. And FTL. Did I mention that my wallet is having problems with the Steam sale?Because I've bought all of those games, sans Skate, in the last 5 days.

Nothing is wrong with you at all. I think this is the problem with lots of gamers and games in general today. They're too competitive and so much of the fun is gone. This is why I like Need for Speed so much, I spend most of my time out of control laughing.

I didn't know if you voted or not but I figured you to be a "no" and in the valued and entertaining contributor category.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#28FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/17/2013 10:37:24 AM
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

Nothing is wrong with you at all. I think this is the problem with lots of gamers and games in general today. They're too competitive and so much of the fun is gone. This is why I like Need for Speed so much, I spend most of my time out of control laughing.

I didn't know if you voted or not but I figured you to be a "no" and in the valued and entertaining contributor category.

The enjoyment competitive players have is far above that of the scrub. Just because you suck doesn't mean games can't be fun at a high level.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#29CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/17/2013 10:51:05 AM
_Signal posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...

Its hilarious how the cops can just gun it to like 250 MPH out of nowhere, just to lose control and smash into walls/traffic.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#30LigersRulePosted 7/17/2013 2:37:14 PM
_Signal posted...

This is actually EXACTLY why I love Skate so much. I spend half my time doing the most awesome tricks ever, and the other half of the time falling ~40 feet only to lose my board and die.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*