The most important poll so far (part 2)

#1_SignalPosted 7/16/2013 6:23:54 PM
Do you want others to enjoy playing C2 with you? - Results (20 votes)
Yes
85% (17 votes)
No
15% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The question is simple.

We get caught up in discussions, we argue, but the bottom line is that most of us are here for the same reasons. We're here to find others to play or discuss the game with, or to speculate on the future of the franchise, or we just like to hang out here.

I still enjoy playing, but I enjoy some matches more than others. Originally, I listed a few tactics here that I didn't like seeing in matches, but I removed them. I did that because I didn't want anyone to think I was directing anything at them personally. If you want to complain about tactics or loadouts, I ask you to start your own thread and please don't derail this one by doing it here.

Because I feel this way, I tend to play a certain way. Obviously no one is perfect, and sometimes nothing is sweeter than revenge, but generally speaking, I'm unhappy if I think that I made someone ragequit.

I'm just curious, how many of you care if the other players in the match have a good time or not?

Yes, I realize this is a FPS, that we're shooting at each other, and we should feel competitive. But I've been known to give the low level guys a kill or two, and if my team is decimating the other team, I either hang out and just spectate, or leave and try to rejoin the other team.

What about the rest of you guys?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2kastasticPosted 7/16/2013 6:49:14 PM
In the past that was the most important thing for me....for everyone to have fun. I would really get bothered when I would see an obvious nOOb get stomped over and over by what I like to call "overkill". Would go outta my way to keep the person from rage quitting.
^but the game is what it is and most just don't give a s***......they have a one track mind of win/kill/slaughter at any costs.

So I had a change of heart......although I still have compassion for peeps, now I only die when I decide to. (although I have been caught off guard with someones one hit kill lol).
And now when I see a one sided game or a glitcher/haxor or someone I just don't like I go double ballistic and easily ruin the game for everyone if I feel the need to.

Be a hater if you wish, but it can only make it worse....I tried playing the good guy/gal.
---
MSM likes the Dark Star......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#3rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/16/2013 6:52:02 PM
are u msm?
---
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at you head.
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#4kastasticPosted 7/16/2013 6:55:05 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
are u msm?

If you r asking me if I am MSM the answer is f*** NO! I terrorize MSM every match were in. :)
^I have no idea who MSM is.....
---
MSM likes the Dark Star......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#51PefrogPosted 7/16/2013 7:13:18 PM
It's not a black and white topic. The other team may have a mix of good and inexperienced players. When sniping it is hard to determine who is who. A black hole may be intended for one person but swallows others. I still need to work on aspects of my game. New players need to learn how to play and use different weapons.

IMO there are not too many bad players. If I run across some REALLY bad players then I back off or leave and try to join a different game. As for me getting pounded ... I don't mind. I feel like it causes me to change.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#6PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/16/2013 7:15:13 PM
Wheres the option for "I haven't played in over a year, but I'm a lonely loser who just drops by for the occasional conversation"?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#7_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 8:23:13 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
Wheres the option for "I haven't played in over a year, but I'm a lonely loser who just drops by for the occasional conversation"?

You can answer in the past tense, you bunnyhopping lagger.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/16/2013 8:26:45 PM
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Dont forget superchargin meleer
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/16/2013 8:27:17 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...

Dont forget superchargin meleer

Oh and TPC spammer
---
#10kastasticPosted 7/16/2013 8:30:47 PM
kastastic posted...
In the past that was the most important thing for me....for everyone to have fun. I would really get bothered when I would see an obvious nOOb get stomped over and over by what I like to call "overkill". Would go outta my way to keep the person from rage quitting.
^but the game is what it is and most just don't give a s***......they have a one track mind of win/kill/slaughter at any costs.

So I had a change of heart......although I still have compassion for peeps, now I only die when I decide to. (although I have been caught off guard with someones one hit kill lol).
And now when I see a one sided game or a glitcher/haxor or someone I just don't like I go double ballistic and easily ruin the game for everyone if I feel the need to.

Be a hater if you wish, but it can only make it worse....I tried playing the good guy/gal.

btw..I voted yes.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI