The most important poll so far (part 2)

#11LigersRulePosted 7/16/2013 11:04:51 PM
kastastic posted...
I would really get bothered when I would see an obvious nOOb get stomped over and over by what I like to call "overkill". Would go outta my way to keep the person from rage quitting.

Just saying, if it wasn't already clear to any vets that this is Tevas.... Well, here's your proof.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#12VintageRonJohnPosted 7/17/2013 6:04:09 AM
LigersRule posted...
Just saying, if it wasn't already clear to any vets that this is Tevas.... Well, here's your proof.

Welcome to the board for Conduit 2
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Duke Ford in space
Plenty of posters on the board for Conduit 2
They check out any time they like
But they can never leave.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#13kastasticPosted 7/17/2013 6:20:12 AM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
I would really get bothered when I would see an obvious nOOb get stomped over and over by what I like to call "overkill". Would go outta my way to keep the person from rage quitting.

Just saying, if it wasn't already clear to everybody that LigersDrule has a fascination for Tevas.......
^Well, here's your proof.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#14--Hope--Posted 7/17/2013 6:27:59 AM
Yea, It depends who I am fighting. If I am fighting smaw spammers and bb spammers then I laugh when their day is turned upside down by me or a teammate. I dislike smaw spammers so until they get a grip then I don't care if their game is good.

But, when I am not fighting hard, skilled players or spammers...instead just fighting Mr.fords and such I try to make their experience a good one. It's funny, cause when you stop fighting them and you start doing the"wanna goof off" thing they whip out their scar, take 50 seconds to aim and start spaying the whole room with bullets. It's also funny when the Mr. ford is running away and you are chasing them with a pistol.

Mr.Ford (not the mr.ford) : Run run run! Laser! run!

Me: ok I see how it is. ( starts running after Mr.Ford)

Eventually it ends up in a backstab.
^Many of you have done this numerous times so no critics.^

Still, Mr.Fords never really get a chance when the game is filled with spammers.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FC
---------------------For the best players on C2: /http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_B3dvFMyDE
#15Hawke0Posted 7/17/2013 12:48:59 PM
So, who wants to start talking about Metal Gear again?
---
"Fresh Prince is the greatest thing in the history of the world. That is FACT."-DNRT people who agree:1
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#16TheOmegaShenPosted 7/17/2013 4:20:58 PM
Hawke0 posted...

WE'VE MANAGED TO AVOID DROWNING
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#17Hawke0Posted 7/17/2013 4:50:59 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
Hawke0 posted...

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space does a raw blink on hara kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!
---
"Fresh Prince is the greatest thing in the history of the world. That is FACT."-DNRT people who agree:1
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#18PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/17/2013 4:56:41 PM
Hawke0 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Hawke0 posted...

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space does a raw blink on hara kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!

O_o ...I wanna play that game!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#19TheOmegaShenPosted 7/17/2013 5:19:03 PM
Actually, I'm in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills...I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#20DeliFlatChestPosted 7/18/2013 7:08:35 AM
C2...?
---
Megidolaon for everyone!