The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

An open letter to HVS: We need "something"...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/17/2013 12:47:25 PM
We know you guys have essentially moved away from console original IP development, but as fans of the series, we can't help but to hope that you guys reconsider.

If its Conduit 3, great, if not, well we would love whatever you could throw at us. Even if its just rereleases on the WiiU eshop which would allow the games to take advantage of the better hardware and networking. Even if its just a tournament edition of the games multiplayer mode, with all of the maps and modes of both games thrown together into one multiplayer package on the eshop.

Whatever it is, we need something. This is a great community but I feel that something new is greatly needed to keep these guys interested.

So please consider "something". Thanks

***Guys, feel free to add your wishes and statements as well***
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2Toho2Posted 7/17/2013 1:10:04 PM
A remake of The Conduit for Wii and Wii U with better balancing between connections and removing all the glitches and ability to report hackers. Also the inclusion of the secret weapons in multiplayer (Deatomizer MK9, Striker, and HVS 45)
---
-Long live Nintendo and Conduit! -
#3HC-GabePosted 7/17/2013 1:46:04 PM
When reporting a hacker, give yourself (HVS, etc) the ability to investigate. If you find hacking evidence from the reported player, ban him/her from multiplayer.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#4LigersRulePosted 7/17/2013 3:33:46 PM
You guys are working on Steam a lot right now, right? I would easily pay $40 for a copy of Conduit 2 or TCon on Steam, and you would have an entirely new fanbase.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#5HC-GabePosted 7/17/2013 3:53:00 PM
LigersRule posted...
You guys are working on Steam a lot right now, right? I would easily pay $40 for a copy of Conduit 2 or TCon on Steam, and you would have an entirely new fanbase.

I'd rather spend $40 on DeadPool than C2 on Steam, but nice idea! :) BTW I REALLYREALLY want DeadPool.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#6TheOmegaShenPosted 7/17/2013 3:57:25 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...

I'd rather spend $40 on DeadPool than C2 on Steam, but nice idea! :) BTW I REALLYREALLY want DeadPool.

Why do you want a mediocre hack and slash?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#7B05S_BrennanPosted 7/17/2013 3:58:20 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...

Doubt your parents will approve of DeadPool.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/17/2013 4:02:24 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...

I know mine wouldn't.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9B05S_BrennanPosted 7/17/2013 4:07:14 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...

I know mine wouldn't.

Same here. I don't even approve of it for myself.

Gabe, if want a good Superhero game, check out Batman: Arkham City. You'll get hours of fun with it, without all the gore and sex you'll find in Deadpool. Besides, I hear Deadpool is kinda mediocre.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#10PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 4:28:07 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
B05S_Brennan posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
LigersRule posted...

I know mine wouldn't.

Same here. I don't even approve of it for myself.

Gabe, if want a good Superhero game, check out Batman: Arkham City. You'll get hours of fun with it, without all the gore and sex you'll find in Deadpool. Besides, I hear Deadpool is kinda mediocre.

I can agree that Arkham is an excellent game
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.