Im gonna call HVS

#11HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/24/2013 11:42:49 AM
Chesluk posted...
Ask them if they're Johnny and if they've really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I vote that too.
#12DerppopotamusPosted 7/24/2013 12:56:05 PM
Why hello there, Tony. What have you been up to?
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#13LigersRulePosted 7/24/2013 1:20:06 PM
HVSTony posted...
Chesluk posted...
Ask them if they're Johnny and if they've really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I vote that too.

It only makes sense. If you want to prove that you're a long-term fan of HVS, that is the surefire way to do it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#14HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/24/2013 1:39:40 PM
Derppopotamus posted...

Just animating away. I just helped kick start the new Ratchet and Clank movie and now I'm at Blue Sky studios working on Rio 2.
#15PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/24/2013 6:13:42 PM
So Tony, whens the last time you visited the guys and gals at HVS? Do they miss you?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#16LigersRulePosted 7/24/2013 6:44:45 PM
HVSTony posted...
Derppopotamus posted...

Just animating away. I just helped kick start the new Ratchet and Clank movie and now I'm at Blue Sky studios working on Rio 2.

You're working on Ratchet and Clank?!?!?!

I'm so happy. Ratchet and Clank is pretty much my favorite video game series ever, and I heard that TJ Fixman is doing the writing, yes? So it will still have that ratchet and clank feel. Jeez, just when my hype has died down, I'm all excited again.

Rio was pretty awesome, so don't mess up Rio 2. My only complaint was that the villain seemed to be trying REALLY HARD to be Scar, from Lion King. Which isn't wrong, of course, because Scar is pretty much the best villain ever.... Huh. Guess I don't have any complaints.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#17HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/25/2013 7:48:39 AM
Yeah I still keep in touch with my good friends from HVS from time to time. Most of the Conduit team isn't there anymore but I still keep in contact with those folks every now and again. I fell in love with film animation and am prob going to stay in film for a long time. If I ever go back into games it wont be for years. Not digging the way games are going in terms of animation. The animation tech has really been the same for years and even with the new systems, nothing is being improved on the animation side of things.

Conduit 2 still have a following?
#18DerppopotamusPosted 7/25/2013 8:17:10 AM
HVSTony posted...
Yeah I still keep in touch with my good friends from HVS from time to time. Most of the Conduit team isn't there anymore but I still keep in contact with those folks every now and again. I fell in love with film animation and am prob going to stay in film for a long time. If I ever go back into games it wont be for years. Not digging the way games are going in terms of animation. The animation tech has really been the same for years and even with the new systems, nothing is being improved on the animation side of things.

Well that's no good.

Conduit 2 still have a following?

Of course. All the hard work that went into this game's development really shows. I played it just the other day, and still had a lot of fun. ^__^
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net