HC-Gabe posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
KhmerInception posted...
Bloop.

Blip.

Bleep

BAP.

Shigidy digidy dop

No, you ruined it. It was supposed to be Mr. Game and Watch talking to himself!
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#12VintageRonJohnPosted 7/26/2013 8:18:04 AM
If "BPB Searching..." is anything like "Searching..." in hardcore playlists, you'll never find a match.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#13The_Mad_KittenPosted 7/26/2013 9:29:14 AM
I would like join! I don't have a clan.
---
Shotgun wins vs. Warp Pistol, Phase Rifle wins vs. Shotgun, TPC wins vs. Phase Rifle, Carbinizer wins vs. TPC, SMAW wins vs. anything except for kittens-Venonat
#14KhmerInception(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 10:53:15 AM(edited)
@RJ: Hahaha!

The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Owh, that's great! A clanless fella! We'll be happy to take you in. Check out your private message, bud.
---
"The proof is in the pudding."
"I like pudding."
#15The_Mad_KittenPosted 7/26/2013 11:16:30 AM
KhmerInception posted...

The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Owh, that's great! A clanless fella! We'll be happy to take you in. Check out your private message, bud.

I am brand-new to this (game faqs, not C2) and don't quite know how to do that. You can call me a noob for this.
---
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. FC: 3182-0595-997 I am not very competitive but I can be if needed.
#16KhmerInception(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 11:25:30 AM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
I am brand-new to this (game faqs, not C2) and don't quite know how to do that. You can call me a noob for this.

Oh no, it's fine. It's on the top right section of the page, there's your username, then next to that it should say Inbox.
---
"The proof is in the pudding."
"I like pudding."
#17--Hope--Posted 7/26/2013 11:29:57 AM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
KhmerInception posted...

The_Mad_Kitten posted...

I hope this helps with your dilemma...

Your Inbox is at the top right corner, where it displays your name. That's were all your messages go.

This is your user stats. You can view these anytime by seraching yourself in the "Search Users" section, also in the top right corner.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/The_Mad_Kitten/boards

How much "Karma" you have depends on how often you post on the board. The more Karma you have the higher rank you are.

I hope what I have said is useful. For more info on what you can do with GameFaqs you can view this page:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#18The_Mad_KittenPosted 7/26/2013 11:47:22 AM
--Hope-- posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
KhmerInception posted...

The_Mad_Kitten posted...

I hope this helps with your dilemma...

Your Inbox is at the top right corner, where it displays your name. That's were all your messages go.

This is your user stats. You can view these anytime by seraching yourself in the "Search Users" section, also in the top right corner.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/The_Mad_Kitten/boards

How much "Karma" you have depends on how often you post on the board. The more Karma you have the higher rank you are.

I hope what I have said is useful. For more info on what you can do with GameFaqs you can view this page:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/

Thank you so much, hope- I shall do that right right away!
---
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. FC: 3182-0595-997 I am not very competitive but I can be if needed.
#19Dreadnought321Posted 7/26/2013 3:48:39 PM
KhmerInception posted...
For one more member.

I sat down with a fellow BPBer as we went through all the Conduit 2 players we could think of that were still clanless and attempted to bring two more into our clan.

Just a few days ago we managed to bring Hawke into our clan so we welcome him!

Now we are still looking for one more member, and we were unable to think up who else we could ask!

Thus far, we still have:

:[BPB]: Baby - Loremas
Keith - Keith
[BPB] Mr. Ford - Hawke
SHADQW - Galasky
DRIFT2NOVA - Drift
:[BPB]: Khmer - Guess who?
i would like to join it would help me out a lot i am a grate team player and im awesome at assisting the needs of team mates and taking out smaws. my name is dreadnought and i will fight for the good of the (BPB)
Anyone interested?