Fixed, and you care enough to reply...
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#22CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/19/2013 3:51:52 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Toho2 posted...
The PR shouldn't be easy to use. I mean look at the SR. It's a 1 shot kill too, but it's harder to aim and requires a charge. I think the PR needs to have some sway scoped in and require more skill to use.

It requires a charge, and TWO perks slots.

And just to be able to osk to the body as well, SR is underpowered man. :/

No its not.
SR is a BEAST!

It keeps me up at night worrying that people will discover its potential, and hoards will learn how to use it, which naturally means people will learn how to play AGAINST it, which means I would no longer be able to get easy kills with it.

*shutters*
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#23CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 4:03:00 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Toho2 posted...
The PR shouldn't be easy to use. I mean look at the SR. It's a 1 shot kill too, but it's harder to aim and requires a charge. I think the PR needs to have some sway scoped in and require more skill to use.

No its not.
SR is a BEAST!

It keeps me up at night worrying that people will discover its potential, and hoards will learn how to use it, which naturally means people will learn how to play AGAINST it, which means I would no longer be able to get easy kills with it.

*shutters*

Lol. xD
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#24xXAISPXxPosted 7/19/2013 4:07:37 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Toho2 posted...

No its not.
SR is a BEAST!

*shutters*

You should be more worried about your tornado machine making a mutant sized tornado...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#25CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/19/2013 4:09:20 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Toho2 posted...

No its not.
SR is a BEAST!

*shutters*

You should be more worried about your tornado machine making a mutant sized tornado...

You should be worried about that, but I shouldn't.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#26xXAISPXxPosted 7/20/2013 8:18:32 AM
Not if the tornado takes us both down.
---
#27LigersRulePosted 7/20/2013 9:52:03 PM
Heck no. Sniping is supposed to be difficult. Like, really difficult. One shot kill to the head, 2 to anywhere else in the body. That's how it is in 90% of shooters. The PR is already one of the most used and overpowered guns in this game. Why would we want to buff it by giving it more of a OHK range?

PR is insanely overpowered with spec, and somewhat over powered without it. It doesn't need to be made stronger.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#28xXAISPXxPosted 7/20/2013 9:57:19 PM
Double ballistics is not a KO with the Phase Rifle. I tried it.
---
#29CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 8:02:02 AM
LigersRule posted...
Heck no. Sniping is supposed to be difficult. Like, really difficult. One shot kill to the head, 2 to anywhere else in the body. That's how it is in 90% of shooters. The PR is already one of the most used and overpowered guns in this game. Why would we want to buff it by giving it more of a OHK range?

PR is insanely overpowered with spec, and somewhat over powered without it. It doesn't need to be made stronger.

You do relize that this idea is a rebalance? Not a buff, if it was a buff, would osk with or without Heavy Armor or both Heavy Armor and Light Armor?

I'm suggesting that that the PR has different osk areas, and also, Lig, thats your opinion that the PR is a op weapon without spec, if it really was op without, how come uou don't see more of it online?

Provide some legit facts, or its not true, peroid.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#30xXAISPXxPosted 7/21/2013 8:25:48 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
LigersRule posted...

You do relize that this idea is a rebalance? Not a buff, if it was a buff, would osk with or without Heavy Armor or both Heavy Armor and Light Armor?

I'm suggesting that that the PR has different osk areas, and also, Lig, thats your opinion that the PR is a op weapon without spec, if it really was op without, how come uou don't see more of it online?

Provide some legit facts, or its not true, peroid.

I'm tired of stuff like this. There's a reason why I don't call people out very often. We're not trying to start a rebellion, but are evaluating the degree of overpowered in the Phase Rifle.

Overpowered doesn't mean, or at least shouldn't mean, overused. I'm pretty sure not everyone uses SPAS/ EF anymore, I only know Keet does for sure. I use it in extreme cases...

The Phase Rifle inConduit 2 is too slow to have body multipliers. If multipliers were to be added, the Phase Rifle would need more rounds per ammo clip and quicker scoping and recoil.
---