How the Phase Rifle Should of Done Damage

#31Toho2Posted 7/21/2013 1:44:22 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
SR is a BEAST!

It keeps me up at night worrying that people will discover its potential, and hoards will learn how to use it, which naturally means people will learn how to play AGAINST it, which means I would no longer be able to get easy kills with it.

*shutters*

I found out how good it is sniping. ;) Where's my cookie?
---
-Long live Nintendo and Conduit! -
#32LigersRulePosted 7/21/2013 2:13:37 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
You do relize that this idea is a rebalance? Not a buff, if it was a buff, would osk with or without Heavy Armor or both Heavy Armor and Light Armor?

Right now, PR has a tiny OHK range. Just the head. What you are suggesting would widen it's OHK range to also include the entire torso. How is that not a buff? All you're doing is increasing the damage the PR does to other parts of the body, making it stronger.

This would just make one of the strongest weapons in the game stronger. Which is not needed. If anything, it should be made weaker, as this is supposed to be a high health FPS. Either that, or make the weapon harder to obtain (weapon pickups instead of loadouts).
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#33B05S_BrennanPosted 7/21/2013 4:18:10 PM
LigersRule posted...
Heck no. Sniping is supposed to be difficult. Like, really difficult. One shot kill to the head, 2 to anywhere else in the body. That's how it is in 90% of shooters.

Most of those Snipers have a better rate of fire, and your opponents can only sprint forward, or not at all.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#34LigersRulePosted 7/21/2013 6:09:13 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
LigersRule posted...
Heck no. Sniping is supposed to be difficult. Like, really difficult. One shot kill to the head, 2 to anywhere else in the body. That's how it is in 90% of shooters.

Most of those Snipers have a better rate of fire, and your opponents can only sprint forward, or not at all.

Try playing Team Fortress 2. It'll make sniping in this game seam like a cakewalk.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#35CmoIsDaNam3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 5:15:26 AM
And Lig, if we have body multipliers, we can remove spec, now we have a stronger sniper at its core, but not an op one with spec, simple.
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU