-HC- is looking for practice

#21FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/21/2013 7:42:20 PM
lmao. i do play c2, just not often. u virgins jelly cause u not good

to the rest of you, "i agree 100%" shows your great ability at speaking for yourself.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#22HC-GabePosted 7/21/2013 8:08:22 PM
How abouut we move this topic to PMs. Falcon will be sad with no-one to troll! Awww.... :,(
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#23xXAISPXxPosted 7/26/2013 7:43:50 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
lol. do u even know what vindictive means? cause it doesn't describe my behavior. i'm not settling scores.

I fully know what it means and it does describe your behavior. We know and you know that you are not as good as what you build yourself to be by criticizing everyone. And whether or not you realize it, it is obvious to us that you want revenge on other players because you know they are good and you degrade us to satisfy your ego because you know that others know they are better than you and you seek revenge for this fact by, again, insulting us. I don't understand why you are so rude especially when we haven't done anything to deserve this.

Haha, Valks. You have good memory.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#24hc-valkiriaPosted 7/27/2013 12:33:57 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
lol. do u even know what vindictive means? cause it doesn't describe my behavior. i'm not settling scores.

I fully know what it means and it does describe your behavior. We know and you know that you are not as good as what you build yourself to be by criticizing everyone. And whether or not you realize it, it is obvious to us that you want revenge on other players because you know they are good and you degrade us to satisfy your ego because you know that others know they are better than you and you seek revenge for this fact by, again, insulting us. I don't understand why you are so rude especially when we haven't done anything to deserve this.

Haha, Valks. You have good memory.

hehe yea. but srsly this troll needs to be taught a lesson.