Help.

#1xXAISPXxPosted 7/21/2013 10:54:31 AM
I've been playing a lot now, and I've played with some of the players here like XG4, P4G, Toho, Valkiria, FF5, most of B05S, Keet, Mike; but since my vacation time, I have never been able to fix my rusty gameplay. I'm sure the ones in the list or others that have played me often have noticed a difference in my skill after my vacation time of 3 weeks. I'm doing fine with the Phase Rifle, but not with my other load outs.

The problems I've been having are annoying. Melee goes through people, SPAS bullets miss entirely up close, bunny hoppers, explosive lag, cannot land a hit with a USP45, and most importantly, the time I stay alive after spawning.

What do I need to do? What am I lacking? I've been observing gameplay from others, and it seems as if I am taking much more damage than I am supposed to. Besides that, I see no difference from what is on my screen. Of course, that's not a very legitimate conclusion.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#2HC-GabePosted 7/21/2013 11:20:16 AM
You were lacking your quick reflexes
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#3FF5_PoisonPosted 7/21/2013 11:20:55 AM
Try getting the speed control point.
I find it helps.
---
Con2 FC 4427- 8762-1544
#41PefrogPosted 7/21/2013 11:29:57 AM
In the B05S battle, I was wondering why you didn't use the phase rifle more. I was worried about it, but you hardly used it. I know that it would have been helpful to have someone protecting you more. I am thinking that Serenity is hard to use the phase rifle too.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#5-HC-P4GPosted 7/21/2013 11:37:39 AM
Yes, I definitely agree with dug. You're not the best shotgunner, but you are one of the best snipers. Stick to your guns and good things will happen.
---
Help!
#6FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 7/21/2013 12:52:57 PM
I think you've become dependent on one gun, and an easy one at that. Try playing HC, using guns you usually hate, and embracing your inner tryhard and going 50-0 clutch, raping those motherf***ing scrubs.

Sort of went off on a tangent but still, I had the same problems back when I was a scrublet, and often got rusty for a month or so. Just keep playing and don't let it discourage you.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#7_SignalPosted 7/21/2013 1:06:13 PM
As someone who is either "off" or "on" depending on the night I play, it sounds like you're just having an off time. Back when I played every night, if I skipped just one night my game went off. I don't think that my aim suffered, but it was always my timing.

Focus on your strengths.

Be careful playing random GB pub matches because they will certainly ruin you. Play some private matches with just a few people to get your timing back.

Also, when you're playing GB, try not to use lockon. I know that's hard, because we all want to be competitive, and we want our team to win. Try not to worry about your score too much, and just work on your timing.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#8xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 7:40:20 PM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
I think you've become dependent on one gun, and an easy one at that. Try playing HC, using guns you usually hate, and embracing your inner tryhard and going 50-0 clutch, raping those motherf***ing scrubs.

Sort of went off on a tangent but still, I had the same problems back when I was a scrublet, and often got rusty for a month or so. Just keep playing and don't let it discourage you.

Thanks...............

I'm play HC whenever I can.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4