The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What do you think HVS should improve on in Conduit 3?

#1The21stgunPosted 7/21/2013 6:43:31 PM
I believe they should work more on the Emotions each character has, in C2, everyone was the same tone and forced emotion like they were forced to act like that.

Remember, it can be ANYTHING they should work on
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#2HC-GabePosted 7/21/2013 7:19:29 PM
HVS needs to put their game C3 into commercials. Why? Because apparently my C2 commercial(s) was the first Conduit2 commercial(s). Why should I, a teenage boy, have to make commercials for an official gaming company?
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#3Loremas1861Posted 7/21/2013 7:25:54 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
HVS needs to put their game C3 into commercials. Why? Because apparently my C2 commercial(s) was the first Conduit2 commercial(s). Why should I, a teenage boy, have to make commercials for an official gaming company?

They didn't ask you to make those "commercials."
---
"That's because Drift is addicted to it"
-Mike
#4_SignalPosted 7/21/2013 7:37:12 PM
Commercials are a wonderful idea.

The idea that consumers will buy something based just on reputation, or internet hype, or word of mouth is ridiculous.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/21/2013 7:38:59 PM
Ford in HD. w00t
---
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at you head.
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#6_SignalPosted 7/21/2013 7:43:20 PM
And you know what else?

How about a little merchandising.

I'm not asking for drudge toys at walmart, but how about a T-shirt or something?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#7rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/21/2013 8:13:45 PM
They need a better publisher. Even EA or Crapom would suffice.
---
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at you head.
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#8LigersRulePosted 7/21/2013 9:42:22 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...

HVS + Ubisoft was a match made in heaven. Though HVS + Nintendo with a bit of assistance from Retro would also be amazing.

HC-Gabe posted...

That's not a choice HVS can make. In fact, HVS did more hype than is normally possible for an indie developer. That's up to a publisher. Even then, it needs to be done through the right channels. Conventions, Hulu, and YouTube make sense for a video game. Children's television (Cartoon Network, Disney, Nickelodeon) does not. Prime Time and network television ESPECIALLY do not.

Also, you aren't really serious in calling your video a commercial, are you? Because it's not, and the idea of that being an actual legitimate commercial is kind of laughable.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#9HC-GabePosted 7/21/2013 10:04:47 PM
LigersRule posted...
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...

HVS + Ubisoft was a match made in heaven. Though HVS + Nintendo with a bit of assistance from Retro would also be amazing.

HC-Gabe posted...

That's not a choice HVS can make. In fact, HVS did more hype than is normally possible for an indie developer. That's up to a publisher. Even then, it needs to be done through the right channels. Conventions, Hulu, and YouTube make sense for a video game. Children's television (Cartoon Network, Disney, Nickelodeon) does not. Prime Time and network television ESPECIALLY do not.

Also, you aren't really serious in calling your video a commercial, are you? Because it's not, and the idea of that being an actual legitimate commercial is kind of laughable.

I am f***ing 13 dude. I dont have my own computer. You expect my first two attemts at making a commercial like video to be perfect? If you choose to laugh at my atempt, I am fine with it. I have no equipment except for an old phone that doesnt work and a tablet. I hope you realize I was being silly, cant you be fun for a change?
---
#10HC-GabePosted 7/21/2013 10:06:00 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

They didn't ask you to make those "commercials."

Well someone should do it. People will hear about C3 if it were on commercials.
---