The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

GGs Ricky, P4G, Keet, eyelessjack, etc.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Ricky, P4G, Keet, eyelessjack, etc.
2 years ago#1
Nice hc ffa! I was especially rusty xD turned my Trusty Shreiker into a Rusty Shreiker (Trusty Shreiker - T = Rusty Shreiker) I lost my T
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
2 years ago#2
Yup, cool games. It seemed you were trying to be friendly at first, but uh... backstab?
Gotta love that arc in hardcore.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
2 years ago#3
Yes, was fun. Now I can actually aim a bit in Hardcore.
---
Help!
2 years ago#4
stardust121 posted...
Yup, cool games. It seemed you were trying to be friendly at first, but uh... backstab?
Gotta love that arc in hardcore.

I was trying to be friendly, but I soon realized that the mood was far from friendly xD You crushed us
---
2 years ago#5
-HC-P4G posted...
Yes, was fun. Now I can actually aim a bit in Hardcore.

That is why Shreiker is good in that situation. The explosive damage helps, and the direct passage of your crosshairs leads straight to the target.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. GGs Ricky, P4G, Keet, eyelessjack, etc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived