sick of the stupid USP (rant)

#1Toho2Posted 7/25/2013 9:25:10 AM
I NEVER see 1 single person using the Warp Pistol...EVER! Not even among you guys. Seriously? I've been using the Warp ever since I got Conduit 2. I love it! It ACTUALLY requires skill to use it and it's more satisfying to get kills with. Plus it's a mini Drudge shotgun. But the USP is just OP. All it requires is point and click repeatedly and BOOM dead. It can get kills quicker than primaries can. OP anyone? Yes I use the USP too, but not ALL THE TIME I PLAY CONDUIT 2. Am I the only guy that uses something else other than that USP..for a long period of time?! I'm not telling you, you can't make your own classes and loadouts. But if you want this game to last, ADD VARIETY TO THE GAME. Do something different, try a new loadout, USE THE WARP PISTOL. If I've inspired any of you lazy bones to use the Warp P..DO IT! Don't always use the gun that kills quicker than primaries and requires NO SKILL TO USE AT ALL. please
---
-Long live Nintendo and Conduit! -
#2Loremas1861Posted 7/25/2013 10:07:08 AM
http://i.qkme.me/3sbfo5.jpg
---
"That's because Drift is addicted to it"
-Mike
#3HungoverHero777Posted 7/25/2013 10:09:13 AM
Loremas1861 posted...
http://i.qkme.me/3sbfo5.jpg

Perfect.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#4rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/25/2013 10:14:13 AM
Payback for Hive cannon bunnyhopping
---
http://i.imgur.com/YlKm5.gif I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at you head.
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#5HC-GabePosted 7/25/2013 10:15:33 AM
I use warp pistol in my Shreiker loadout.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#6Memo-77Posted 7/25/2013 10:21:58 AM
I agree.... I just can say I use warpy too but not always..I don't like it...I know how to use it but I just don't like it and I must say it's a useful gun
In adition: sometimes I throw a full clip of my USP and due to my bad aiming I don't land any bullet...not all players are the finest using the lil' pistol...greetings!
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#71PefrogPosted 7/25/2013 10:34:26 AM
Did you ever play against me?

dark^star, B05S^dark

warpy
deat
HVS45
shrieker (armory)

are my secondaries right now
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#8Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 10:57:43 AM
Everyone uses it. EVERYONE.
---
#9Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 10:58:21 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Did you ever play against me?

dark^star, B05S^dark

yes I have Dark and I complement you for doing something different.
---
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 7/25/2013 10:59:30 AM
that's because warp pistol usually consumes so much ammo for just a kill and is only most effective in close quarters or tight areas. plus, when one is battling another, warp pistol takes too long to kill. hvs is the strongest but doesnt have great accuracy or firing rate. the minigun is effective but not for close combat which is when a lot of people use the secondary gun. and the deatomizer requires time to charge but very effective in ohkoing. plus, u bunnyhopped with double explosives hive cannon. so too bad ;)