I don't see the big deal about fighting PR users.

#1HungoverHero777Posted 7/25/2013 7:28:14 PM
Sure, it deals an absurdly large amount of damage, and an expert can pick you off before you can even get a shot off, but just equip Stealth.

Boom. There's one of it's main abilities, nullified.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#2rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/25/2013 7:29:42 PM
I agree
---
http://i.imgur.com/YlKm5.gif I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at you head.
PSN: BlueStar7152 | XBL: ajwmawesome
#3Darcsen8Posted 7/26/2013 2:24:10 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Sure, it deals an absurdly large amount of damage, and an expert can pick you off before you can even get a shot off, but just equip Stealth.

I don't think that the Tuning is the problem, but that the PR can kill you on any part of you body before you can even respond. I'm pretty sure that almost 80% of the PR kills are "Plain-sight" kills in which Tuning doesn't even play a role. Stealth might be usefull sometimes in 2 out 10 situation, but you will probably still get shot 8 out 10 times.
#4--Hope--Posted 7/26/2013 6:10:39 AM
Darcsen8 posted...

I don't think that the Tuning is the problem, but that the PR can kill you on any part of you body before you can even respond. I'm pretty sure that almost 80% of the PR kills are "Plain-sight" kills in which Tuning doesn't even play a role. Stealth might be usefull sometimes in 2 out 10 situation, but you will probably still get shot 8 out 10 times.

The phase may be OP in terms of damage but at least you have to aim. I have nothing against phase riflers. SMAW is another story.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#5stardust121Posted 7/26/2013 9:02:15 AM

It takes a pretty fair amount of time for a pr to tune into a person. Once that stealther goes out into the open, they become extremely vulnerable. It's really only a problem when there aren't enough places to duck in and out of.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
#6The_Mad_KittenPosted 7/26/2013 9:22:41 AM
I personally use and love the phase rifle, so I can't really judge, but you do actually have to hit a person with that needle- thin shot. Unlike the SMAW where you just point it in the general direction, give the trigger a quick tap- and BOOOM someone is having a less than great game.
---
I AM VENONAT!
I use the phase rifle, shotgun, hive cannon, carbinizer, and occasionally the eclipse. I hate SMAWS- they beat everything except kittens.
#7dacheatcodePosted 7/26/2013 10:42:55 AM
so... jump once or twice and move back and forth?
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#8TheOmegaShenPosted 7/26/2013 11:57:56 AM
dacheatcode posted...
so... jump once or twice and move back and forth?

---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#9xXAISPXxPosted 7/27/2013 5:37:05 AM
You have Stealth and Double armor that counter PR Spec. Not many weapons have two weaknesses.

Does Double Armor affect explosives?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#10Darcsen8Posted 7/27/2013 6:08:49 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
You have Stealth and Double armor that counter PR Spec. Not many weapons have two weaknesses.

Does Double Armor affect explosives?

Yeah, it does the same against Explosives. You will at least survive a SMAW shot with Double Armor.