Wow. Best match in a while...wow..

#1--Hope--Posted 7/25/2013 10:49:31 PM(edited)
Valkiria, 36, venonat, CC-Combo-X, FF5, even mey for a little while. That streets prime match blew my mind.

valkiria, amazing with the carby; 36 lethal as ever with the usp; venonat: very sneaky crafty tactics...awesome. Thanks for the great game guys(and gals). It is one I will rememeber for a while.

Why?

Teams: I would say they are pretty balanced, no one had complete domination of the match...no spawn killing, Amazing guerilla tactics FF5...as for team red you were all really great. Amazing job.

Weapons: No smaws at all. Best part. Spasers. Not any that I saw. Only one or two using Bb makes it a lot more fair than a whole team using Bb.

Thanks again for the great match, we have to do this again sometime.

....Variety is what makes matches great. That and no smaws.

---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip. Bleep .BAP. Shigidy digidy dop. With a cherry on top~ Gabe, LR, HOHero.-That quote made my day. :P
#2The_Mad_KittenPosted 7/25/2013 11:28:04 PM
I hope that they get rid of the SMAW in Conduit 3, even though I used it a while back, I was still a noob, and that I was surprised by that as well, usially there is some one spamming SMAW or TPC launchers, but hey not in that one!
---
Shotgun wins vs. Warp Pistol, Phase Rifle wins vs. Shotgun, TPC wins vs. Phase Rifle, Carbinizer wins vs. TPC, SMAW wins vs. anything except for kittens-Venonat
#3Dreadnought321Posted 7/25/2013 11:33:41 PM
hey --hope-- sorry if youre name is wrong but me and my bro share a game disk well my bro meaning venonat but thanks for saying all of that nice stuff it really is fun to hear all of that no smaw no hackers i havent had one of those games in a long time but hey if you see me my name is dreadnought and you can friend me im not online alot but i still try to play around my schedule well again thanks and by.

by,
Dreadnought321
#4--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 11:52:57 PM
Dreadnought321 posted...
hey --hope-- sorry if youre name is wrong but me and my bro share a game disk well my bro meaning venonat but thanks for saying all of that nice stuff it really is fun to hear all of that no smaw no hackers i havent had one of those games in a long time but hey if you see me my name is dreadnought and you can friend me im not online alot but i still try to play around my schedule well again thanks and by.

by,
Dreadnought321

I look forward to fighting you, or even just being on your team when I get the chance. Quality players like you and those that were in the match are difficult to find....
---
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#5Dreadnought321Posted 7/26/2013 12:05:33 AM
OK sounds like a plan ill give you my friend cone tomorrow look at 5 pm tomorrow

by,
Dreadnought321
#6Dreadnought321Posted 7/26/2013 12:09:25 AM
Sorry i have a baseball game tomorrow at 5 pm ill try 2 or 3 pm tomorrow.

by,
Dreadnought321
#7FF5olarPosted 7/26/2013 8:06:18 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Valkiria, 36, venonat, CC-Combo-X, FF5, even mey for a little while. That streets prime match blew my mind.

Teams: I would say they are pretty balanced, no one had complete domination of the match...no spawn killing, Amazing guerilla tactics FF5...as for team red you were all really great. Amazing job.

You said 'guerrilla' but all I am thinking is gorilla. lol
#8KhmerInceptionPosted 7/26/2013 10:36:01 AM(edited)
Hey there! Welcome to the boards, Venonat and Dreadnought!

I believe I played one of you last night for maybe a match or two. Hope to see you guys again!
---
"The proof is in the pudding."
"I like pudding."
#9Dreadnought321Posted 7/26/2013 10:33:21 AM
here is my friend code: 3440-4165-0515
#10--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 11:09:34 AM
Dreadnought321 posted...
here is my friend code: 3440-4165-0515

Thanks. Mine is in my quote.

Apologies if you are new, I have not given a proper, " Welcome to the board". Now I just did.
---
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.