Everything about Clans, Summer 2013 v2

#11VintageRonJohnPosted 7/26/2013 4:04:20 PM
LigersRule posted...
Oh, crap, forgot about D-S's new roster.... Gonna go edit that in now.

D-S is no longer recruiting--we officially stopped last week following _Signal's tryout.
---
Conduit 2: RonJohn 3868-8419-8160 [D-S]Jolt 4986-1435-0700
The Conduit: RonJohn 3309-2472-4741
#12LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 4:10:10 PM
VintageRonJohn posted...
LigersRule posted...
Oh, crap, forgot about D-S's new roster.... Gonna go edit that in now.

D-S is no longer recruiting--we officially stopped last week following _Signal's tryout.

Frick, forgot to change that. Next time, bro.

So much stuff has happened since I made the first version... It's been like a week.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#13--Hope--Posted 7/27/2013 11:28:58 AM
B05S_Brennan posted...
--Hope-- posted...
[RSL]Kriss
[RSL]Rage
[RSL]Hope

Don't you and Kriss share a Wii?

Yes, but Kriss and I are very different people with very different tactics. Sometimes conflicting. He believes in using Spas, Scar, and ballistic weapons--I dislike those. I prefer energy. Once we have 6 members (including Kriss) then we will be on the path to fighting other clans. Until then, I have much to learn from you, and so many of the board members....
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#14xXAISPXxPosted 7/27/2013 12:47:08 PM
Drago is in OSC?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#15LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 5:27:29 PM(edited)
bump bump.

xXAISPXx posted...
Drago is in OSC?

That was the list Foxy gave me via PM.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 10:02:13 PM
Back before CondUit 2, my favorite video gaMe was Ratchet and Clank: UP Your Arsenal.

...Ok, I lied. R&C is still my favorite game. Every time a new R&C or Fire Emblem comes out, I go in a week-long game-induced coma.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#17--Hope--Posted 7/30/2013 10:38:55 PM
LigersRule posted...
Back before CondUit 2, my favorite video gaMe was Ratchet and Clank: UP Your Arsenal.

Ratchet and clank?! I love deadlocked. Best 3rd/1rst person shooter I ever played on the PS2......besides Battlefront 1&2, and SW Bounty Hunter
Arena fight say Harbinger!!!

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/images/rg/armes/Presage.png

BA BOOM!!!
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#18LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 11:18:12 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Ratchet and clank?! I love deadlocked. Best 3rd/1rst person shooter I ever played on the PS2......besides Battlefront 1&2, and SW Bounty Hunter
Arena fight say Harbinger!!!

Eww. Deadlocked? Deadlocked is the worst R&C game of them all. Except Q4B of course, because that doesn't qualify as a full game... or SM, for that matter, for the same reason. Or A4O, because that feels nothing like a R&C game at all.

Imo, it goes CiT > UYA > ToD > GC > R&C > DL > Q4B > SM > A4O.

I haven't played FFA or SAC, but I honestly don't plan to. FFA has no story to it, which is half the fun of R&C, and I would never have anybody to play Multiplayer with. So it would just sit on my shelf. SAC is a spin off, and not even developed by Insomniac... And it's on the PSP, which I will never own. I'm psyched about ItN, though.

I fully admit to being a R&C fanboy. And a Fire Emblem fanboy. And I am not ashamed of either of these titles. Because, as far as I'm concerned, they are the best 2 series in video gaming, and you will never be able to change my mind.

TL;DR: I'm very passionate about my Ratchet and Clank games.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#19xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 5:49:54 AM
LigersRule posted...
bump bump.

xXAISPXx posted...
Drago is in OSC?

That was the list Foxy gave me via PM.

Who is foxy?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#20LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 9:33:04 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
Who is foxy?

FoxyGrampa AKA The21stGun, clan leader of O$C.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*