Everything about Clans, Summer 2013 v2

#21xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 4:54:21 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Who is foxy?

FoxyGrampa AKA The21stGun, clan leader of O$C.

Oh, I'm used to FoxyGrandpa.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#22LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 2:26:41 PM
Bump, v3 should be coming in the next few days. If you have any changes that you would like to request but haven't yet, please send them in.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#23The21stgunPosted 8/4/2013 6:08:16 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Who is foxy?

what do you mean by "use"?
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517
#24LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 6:09:34 PM
The21stgun posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Who is foxy?

what do you mean by "use"?

He just meant to say that the name "Foxy" didn't register in his mind, because he had only ever seen you referred to as "FoxyGrampa"
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25HungoverHero777Posted 8/4/2013 7:46:45 PM
Oh, sweet! We're talking about Ratchet and Clank?! Up Your Arsenal is still of one my favorite games of all time.

Deadlocked was a good game in its own right, but not as an R&C game, I'll give you that.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#26LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 8:11:31 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Oh, sweet! We're talking about Ratchet and Clank?! Up Your Arsenal is still of one my favorite games of all time.

Deadlocked was a good game in its own right, but not as an R&C game, I'll give you that.

Thank you. But to be honest, Crack in Time, while being probably the strongest game in the series, felt weird. Probably due to the lack of Clank. Up Your Arsenal is probably the Quintessential Ratchet and Clank experience.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#27HungoverHero777Posted 8/4/2013 8:51:16 PM
LigersRule posted...

Thank you. But to be honest, Crack in Time, while being probably the strongest game in the series, felt weird. Probably due to the lack of Clank. Up Your Arsenal is probably the Quintessential Ratchet and Clank experience.

I wouldn't know. Don't have a PS3.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#28LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:02:24 PM

I'm sorry. Pick one up in a year or 2 when it's cheap. I'm sure there will be a lot being traded in for PS4s. It's worth it for Ratchet and Clank, inFamous, Uncharted, and Last of Us. There are some other great gems, but they're, in my opinion, more... well, not for everyone.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#29rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 8/4/2013 9:05:34 PM
LigersRule posted...

I'm sorry. Pick one up in a year or 2 when it's cheap. I'm sure there will be a lot being traded in for PS4s. It's worth it for Ratchet and Clank, inFamous, Uncharted, and Last of Us. There are some other great gems, but they're, in my opinion, more... well, not for everyone.

I LOVE Uncharted. U3 has amazing MP.
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | FUT13, MAG, Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | Skyrim, Batman: AA, Minecraft
#30TheOmegaShenPosted 8/4/2013 9:22:53 PM
LigersRule posted...

I never really understood what was so good about inFAMOUS...
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah