---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#12HC-GabePosted 7/27/2013 12:05:46 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Did this happen?

I dunno LOL. BTW why didnt you and ricky let me into the private match earlier?

Did you add B05S^Brennan? He was the host. You can't join clients.

I added him a while ago. He never friended me back :(
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#13HC-GabePosted 7/27/2013 12:08:08 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Memo-77 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Did this happen?

Hey guys! pretty HC matches!..Now I understand it: HC is not for me...besides I was playing perkless..
By the way...I was playing as the54int...

If you are 54int you have a heck of a knack for a dark star. If you fought a Mr.Ford recently who seemed like and alt or was better than usual Mr.Fords that was me.

Good match Gabe on serenity. I was the crazy Mr.Ford.

That was you??? XD Me and the others were partying and didnt know it was you. We would have been happy for you to join the fun :)
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#14--Hope--Posted 7/27/2013 12:08:13 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Memo-77 posted...
--Hope-- posted...
Memo-77 posted...

If you are 54int you have a heck of a knack for a dark star. If you fought a Mr.Ford recently who seemed like and alt or was better than usual Mr.Fords that was me.

I remember 4 Mr.Fords playing in the same team...lol...I'm using a lot the darkstar and gettin' a lot of blackholes, now I know why dug always have a charge to shoot...I'm trying to play better with PR, SPAS, TPC and DarkStar without perks....and I think it's working for me...in that account I will play with just my guns...GG's Hope!

I love Mr.Ford armies.

As do I. It's quite a sight watching true (not alts, first time players) Mr.Fords work together to take down a board member. lol. Quite a sight. I find it funny how Mr. Fords spray in all directions before finally getting a bead on their target.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.