Attn: TO ALL O$C!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Attn: TO ALL O$C!

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#1
ok, so obviously i didnt expect to win, i wanted to see what we were at, and after the battle, im a have an idea on what to work on:

Teamwork: We were all over the place, we didnt even help each other! So we got to stick together.

Loadouts: We should alter our loadouts, it seemed everyone used the same weapons all the time. So we got to mix it up a bit.

If O$C members ONLY have a suggestion, send a PM to me.

And to LC, GGs guys!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: Mindesyn

Mindesyn
3 years ago#2
Feel free to rematch us after you get the bugs worked out
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#3
Will just say this, in the rematch of the third match that I jumped into, you guys were all over the place. Your idea of staying close to other team mates will help.

And sorry if I didnt accept any rivals requests, my lists are pretty full up.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#4
yea, i noticed you guys forming a "wall" and i thought that it was ingenious. I tried hooking up with vironix, but he kept runing away, and i ended up getting flanked! :(

@Mindesyn We will rematch, but DEFINATLEY not any time soon. Thanks for the offer!
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: xXWARXSWITCHXx 3ds fc: 4468-1457-3557 (pm if added me) C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
3 years ago#5
You guys did well, nothing to feel bad about losing to LC. They're a lot of the best players here, and they have pretty regular practices, or at least they used to.

Good to see someone playing.
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261

User Info: -APB_Saix

-APB_Saix
3 years ago#6
_Signal posted...
You guys did well, nothing to feel bad about losing to LC. They're a lot of the best players here, and they have pretty regular practices, or at least they used to.

Good to see someone playing.

Symph Is Indeed a Beast.
C2 [APB]_Saix* FC: 0519 4495 4378 . 2nd Account [O$C] Vironix FC 0219-2421-1343
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Attn: TO ALL O$C!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived