Secondary clan

#31Loremas1861Posted 7/29/2013 7:19:17 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
i don't care if you leave or stay. the ball is in your court.

Why cant I be in two clans?

It's kinda like adultery. Except not at such an extreme level. You want to be loyal to your spouse right? Well if you already have a spouse, and you want another one, you're cheating.
So if you're in two clans, you're disloyal.

Keep in mind that the adultery thing is just a comparison.
---
"That's because Drift is addicted to it"
-Mike
#32HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:24:43 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

It's kinda like adultery. Except not at such an extreme level. You want to be loyal to your spouse right? Well if you already have a spouse, and you want another one, you're cheating.

No, its like being a citizen of two different countries, or a member of two groups
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#33xXAISPXxPosted 7/29/2013 7:26:14 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Nice logical analogy, Loremas.

Being in two clans can make it even more confusing when we have wars. If you joined...a clan...and we have a war with it, you will have to choose the side and betray the other, if you are chosen to battle.

It's also not fair to others who don't have two clans, because you get to have the fun of both.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#34hc-valkiriaPosted 7/29/2013 7:26:33 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

because it's already a pain in the butt scheduling things with the people here. just imagine: if you get involved with multiple clans and try to schedule more than one simultaneous match. you will only be a burden to many players by biting off more than you can chew. as captain, my goal is to have a structured team of players and get stronger. I don't want any dead weight that is only going to be a detriment to hc's cause. so here is the bottom line: join another clan and i guarantee you will be dead weight to both hc and whatever clan you join. stick with only one clan and you will be an asset to that respective team. if you hate hc and decide to leave, go right ahead because nobody is stopping you. if you want to stay, fine, but i can't afford anymore nonsensical whims from you (joining more than one clan, sometimes haphazardly scheduling things without regard to other people's scheduling needs). I don't care what you think of me. I am only speaking from a practical view.
#35hc-valkiriaPosted 7/29/2013 7:28:51 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

LOL nice analogy!
#36xXAISPXxPosted 7/29/2013 7:29:14 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

because it's already a pain in the butt scheduling things with the people here. just imagine: if you get involved with multiple clans and try to schedule more than one simultaneous match. you will only be a burden to many players by biting off more than you can chew. as captain, my goal is to have a structured team of players and get stronger. I don't want any dead weight that is only going to be a detriment to hc's cause. so here is the bottom line: join another clan and i guarantee you will be dead weight to both hc and whatever clan you join. stick with only one clan and you will be an asset to that respective team. if you hate hc and decide to leave, go right ahead because nobody is stopping you. if you want to stay, fine, but i can't afford anymore nonsensical whims from you (joining more than one clan, sometimes haphazardly scheduling things without regard to other people's scheduling needs). I don't care what you think of me. I am only speaking from a practical view.

Valks isn't trying to be mean, but logical. Don't be offended. Approach us in rectified manner.
---
#37HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:30:40 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

It's also not fair to others who don't have two clans, because you get to have the fun of both.

Why not let them be in two clans?
---
#38HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:33:12 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

This is a video game group, not a formal social relationship with a woman/man, nor do I have an expensive diamond ring on my finger. Nice try to analogize, but it really doesnt relate enough literally to impress me.
---
#39Loremas1861Posted 7/29/2013 7:33:58 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

You serious?
---
"That's because Drift is addicted to it"
-Mike
#40xXAISPXxPosted 7/29/2013 7:34:09 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Again, it's just going to be chaos.
---