Secondary clan

#41xXAISPXxPosted 7/29/2013 7:36:06 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
i don't care if you leave or stay. the ball is in your court.

Why cant I be in two clans?

It's kinda like adultery. Except not at such an extreme level. You want to be loyal to your spouse right? Well if you already have a spouse, and you want another one, you're cheating.
So if you're in two clans, you're disloyal.

Keep in mind that the adultery thing is just a comparison.

This is a video game group, not a formal social relationship with a woman/man, nor do I have an expensive diamond ring on my finger. Nice try to analogize, but it really doesnt relate enough literally to impress me.

Do you know what the subtext is, at least?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#42Loremas1861Posted 7/29/2013 7:38:29 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Nice try to analogize, but it really doesnt relate enough literally to impress me.

Excuse me? Why would I try to impress you? If you want to be impressed, go somewhere else.
---
"That's because Drift is addicted to it"
-Mike
#43HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:38:46 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
i don't care if you leave or stay. the ball is in your court.

Why cant I be in two clans?

It's kinda like adultery. Except not at such an extreme level. You want to be loyal to your spouse right? Well if you already have a spouse, and you want another one, you're cheating.
So if you're in two clans, you're disloyal.

Keep in mind that the adultery thing is just a comparison.

This is a video game group, not a formal social relationship with a woman/man, nor do I have an expensive diamond ring on my finger. Nice try to analogize, but it really doesnt relate enough literally to impress me.

Do you know what the subtext is, at least?

By subtext do you mean adultery? If so, then yes I do.
---
"You're mind-bafflingly adorable! <3~~~" -Loremas
#44HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:41:44 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Nice try to analogize, but it really doesnt relate enough literally to impress me.

Excuse me? Why would I try to impress you? If you want to be impressed, go somewhere else.

You sure impressed everyone else. I mean Im not impressed with your attemp to prove me wrong.
---
#45HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:43:34 PM
Whatever. You guys are just completely obnoxious. Dont be surprised if I leave the board soon
---
#46xXAISPXxPosted 7/29/2013 7:44:36 PM
Subtext is what the writer wants you to know, but is not expressed in the text. Loremas is trying to tell you that joining another clan is like cheating.
---
#47xXAISPXxPosted 7/29/2013 7:47:02 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Whatever. You guys are just completely obnoxious. Dont be surprised if I leave the board soon

I'm not trying to offend you. We are just trying to tell you why double clanship is not recommended. I wanted to join two clans, but I didn't because I knew it was wrong.
---
#48Loremas1861Posted 7/29/2013 7:48:24 PM
HC-Gabe posted...

We're obnoxious? Coming from the guy that makes countless redundant topics, you call us obnoxious?

Why was I trying to be respectful towards you? If you left the boards, we wouldn't mind. Why would we care when you aren't supposed to even be here in the first place?
---
"That's because Drift is addicted to it"
-Mike
#49HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:49:34 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

I wanted to join two clans, but I didn't because I knew it was wrong.

No its not. Its a f****** video game group, not a loving relationship that will break someones heart if you be with someone else too.
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#50HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 7:51:39 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Why would we care when you aren't supposed to even be here in the first place?

Why am i not supposed to be here? And if you think my topics are so redundent then why do you give them any thought?
---
They see me posting, they hating!