A Conduit 2 sad moment......

#11kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 12:17:29 PM
1Pefrog posted...
kastastic posted...

Please don't take this the wrong way :)
I think you should play at least three games were you tea-bag/jump around and shoot (<whatever) every kill you get........cause it feEEels soOOo goOOod.

I tea-bag every chance I get. There should be a safe zone over your kill just so you can "gloat" over your kill.

lol ... so you are against working with two teams but not against being unsportsmanlike? It is bad manners to rub it in someones face that you just killed them. Shouldn't the killing be enough?

I don't think of C2 or any game as a sport.......And if you had any manners while playing you wouldn't try and kill someone.
When [KAS] was "alive" our whole clan tea-bagged, just part of the game, if there was time during a clan battle we would've done it then too.

Just try it....you'll like it :)
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#121PefrogPosted 7/31/2013 12:32:47 PM
kastastic posted...

Just try it....you'll like it :)

You're funny. I don't think I will try it. Sorry. : )
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#13_SignalPosted 7/31/2013 12:51:04 PM
You don't have to be playing a sport to be unsportsmanlike.

Some people don't care about this stuff, and some people do.

It can also depend on how it's intended and how it's interpreted. If your intention is like a slap to the backside of a football player that you respect, then that's one thing. If it's intended or interpreted as an insulting gesture, like "the finger," that's entirely another matter.

I'll give you a little slice of the real world of grown ups in a professional setting. You make an offhand comment that perhaps has a double meaning to one of your co-workers. You can get in trouble for harassment, from a third party who overhears your comment, and isn't even part of your conversation.

Recently I made a comment here that some people took offense to. I didn't intend it to be offensive, but I offended some people nonetheless.

I have to say, I don't really enjoy playing with teabaggers, since usually there are other people in the room with me that I have to explain the behavior to, and let's face it, it's pretty childish.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#14kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:03:54 PM
_Signal posted...

It can also depend on how it's intended and how it's interpreted. If your intention is like a slap to the backside of a football player that you respect, then that's one thing. If it's intended or interpreted as an insulting gesture, like "the finger," that's entirely another matter.

I'll give you a little slice of the real world of grown ups in a professional setting. You make an offhand comment that perhaps has a double meaning to one of your co-workers. You can get in trouble for harassment, from a third party who overhears your comment, and isn't even part of your conversation.

Recently I made a comment here that some people took offense to. I didn't intend it to be offensive, but I offended some people nonetheless.

I have to say, I don't really enjoy playing with teabaggers, since usually there are other people in the room with me that I have to explain the behavior to, and let's face it, it's pretty childish.

You are obviously right...some people don't care and some do.
^For those who do, then they probably spend too much time playing video games and need to step out into the real world for awhile.

And as far as your slice of the real world of grown ups...Duh! this is a game far from a professional setting and it gives Grown-ups a chance to be "kids".

If you are taking offense to this then you should probably Grow Up and stop playing games.

Me....
I don't wanna grow up....
Ima toys r us kid.....
---
#15kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:19:42 PM
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...

You are obviously right...some people don't care and some do.
^For those who do, then they probably spend too much time playing video games and need to step out into the real world for awhile.

And as far as your slice of the real world of grown ups...Duh! this is a game far from a professional setting and it gives Grown-ups a chance to be "kids".

If you are taking offense to this then you should probably Grow Up and stop playing games.

Me....
I don't wanna grow up....
Ima toys r us kid.....

And another thing....you say there are other people in the room that you have to explain the behavior....seriously! don't you let them play. My nine year old will get a kill and tea-bag laughing the whole time yelling woohoo, she is having fun and that is what your supposed to do. Whats to explain?

Also if your playing a sport...lets say a football game....player just scores a touch down, whats he do...throw the ball at the ground a jump around < is that unsportsmanlike like?
^the fans yell yaaaaa and the cheerleaders do their thing < is this also unsportsmanlike?

You take this game too serious.....omg.
---
#16_SignalPosted 7/31/2013 1:32:26 PM
For me, it's about modeling good behavior I guess.

What's right for you and your nine-year old might not be right for every nine-year old.

I'm simply saying that if what you're doing offends someone where you're doing it, you probably need to stop. At the very least you should consider why it may be offensive to someone before dismissing it under the category of the other parties needing to grow up.
---
#17kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:43:44 PM
_Signal posted...

What's right for you and your nine-year old might not be right for every nine-year old.

I'm simply saying that if what you're doing offends someone where you're doing it, you probably need to stop. At the very least you should consider why it may be offensive to someone before dismissing it under the category of the other parties needing to grow up.

Well if kids can't celebrate a victory without worrying someone might get offended then why even play?

"If what you're doing offends someone where your doing it".....I did not realize your mind was in the gutter. My nine year old or any nine year old should not even be thinking that way.....the fact you even bring that up disturbs me.
---
#181PefrogPosted 7/31/2013 1:45:23 PM(edited)
kastastic posted...

And another thing....you say there are other people in the room that you have to explain the behavior....seriously! don't you let them play. My nine year old will get a kill and tea-bag laughing the whole time yelling woohoo, she is having fun and that is what your supposed to do. Whats to explain?

Also if your playing a sport...lets say a football game....player just scores a touch down, whats he do...throw the ball at the ground a jump around < is that unsportsmanlike like?
^the fans yell yaaaaa and the cheerleaders do their thing < is this also unsportsmanlike?

You take this game too serious.....omg.

True, but they don't teabag the other football team. LOL. Teabagging has a sexual nature to it and makes it a little awkward.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#19_SignalPosted 7/31/2013 1:49:10 PM
kastastic posted...
_Signal posted...

Well if kids can't celebrate a victory without worrying someone might get offended then why even play?

"If what you're doing offends someone where your doing it".....I did not realize your mind was in the gutter. My nine year old or any nine year old should not even be thinking that way.....the fact you even bring that up disturbs me.

If they have to offend someone to celebrate, then no, they absolutely should not be playing.

And you're assuming that I'm playing with kids in the room, I wouldn't want to have to explain what Teabagging is to my parents or grandparents.
---
#20--Hope--Posted 7/31/2013 1:53:02 PM
What is your FC for Jingle*Bells....?
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.