A Conduit 2 sad moment......

#31xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 3:02:52 PM
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
_Signal posted...
And you're assuming that I'm playing with kids in the room, I wouldn't want to have to explain what Teabagging is to my parents or grandparents.

Oh geez, that would be awkward.

I don't think teaching a 9 year old that putting a man's private parts in someone's mouth is funny is very responsible. Because there is no other definition of teabagging. There is no "innocent" way of doing it.

Well....from now on its not tea-bagging. I will call it something else.
Somehow I never realized the term tea-bag meant putting your private parts in someone's mouth, because we here in a civilized house don't talk like that nor would my kids think that way when crouching up and down after achieving a kill.
We are not pigs and it seems gutter minded peeps like you are plaguing our civilization.

Tea-bagging originally meant...jumping on top of the victim in a...rude...manner...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xXAISPXx?feature=mhee
Currently Playing: Conduit 2, [Wii]Goldeneye007, Halo Reach, Halo 4
#32LigersRulePosted 7/31/2013 3:04:28 PM
kastastic posted...
Well....from now on its not tea-bagging. I will call it something else.
Somehow I never realized the term tea-bag meant putting your private parts in someone's mouth, because we here in a civilized house don't talk like that nor would my kids think that way when crouching up and down after achieving a kill.
We are not pigs and it seems gutter minded peeps like you are plaguing our civilization.

Teabagging originated over a hundred years ago, well before Video Games ever used the term. It has ALWAYS meant something inappropriate. You can google it. Urban Dictionary puts it quite bluntly. You can't call me gutter minded or a pig because I know the origins of something I don't participate in BEFORE I TELL MY KIDS.

Seriously. Don't blame me that you taught your kid something inappropriate because YOU didn't know what it was.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#33--Hope--Posted 7/31/2013 4:02:16 PM(edited)
Oh no. The board has a fight and there is no falcon to call everyone scrandom...lols.

@Signal and Kastastic: You both agree on one thing, it is wrong and rude.

Kastastic did not know what it meant at first and I believe her/him when she/he said that she/he was only goofing around and celebrating. Kastastic does that a lot. Check out his/her youtube videos. Every one of them is usually festive, lively and hilarious. Kas likes to party nothing wrong with having fun on C2.

However, once you told Kas what the "inappropriate behavior meant he/she realized the crudeness of it all and agreed with you that "teabagging for that purpose" is wrong. You two may not agree the same way, but when it counts (meaning parental instinct protecting younger ones from that stuff) you two agree that it is wrong.

So can't we stop arguing, and go back to having fun on C2 where Sig has awesome private matches and Kas has some of the best videos I have seen on youtube relating to C2.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#34_SignalPosted 7/31/2013 5:02:03 PM
I've learned a lot since I started hanging out here. I don't even think Teabagging is the worst of it, LOL.

I had never heard the term Teabag used within this context before coming here, but at work we use activated charcoal in a sort of teabag to decontaminate solutions prior to disposal.

At group meeting anytime I talked about these teabags, there were always three or four guys that got weird looks on their faces and sort of snickered.

I had no idea, LOL.

On another note, KAS and I come together here from slightly different places in life and I can appreciate that. We've known each other for a while and I don't think that we have any hard feelings between us.

At least I hope not.

Oh, I can't say rack at group meeting either.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#35CheslukPosted 7/31/2013 5:08:01 PM
Dip dip, potato chip.
---
"When Chesluk thinks about penguins, he touches himself." -SSJBrohan
http://i.imgur.com/uB5U6.jpg
#36xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 5:11:37 PM
_Signal posted...
I had never heard the term Teabag used within this context before coming here, but at work we use activated charcoal in a sort of teabag to decontaminate solutions prior to disposal.

At group meeting anytime I talked about these teabags, there were always three or four guys that got weird looks on their faces and sort of snickered.

LOL, what?!
---
#37MindesynPosted 7/31/2013 5:14:09 PM
We dont teabag in LC, we potato sack.
---
Conduit 2: http://i.imgur.com/BXZAJ.jpg
"WiFi is WiFi and it's WiFi so it's just going to be WiFi" -Keet
#38xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 5:17:18 PM
Mindesyn posted...
We dont teabag in LC, we potato sack.

Oh god!

That needs to be LC's motto, or at least the signature of the day.
---
#39MindesynPosted 7/31/2013 5:18:52 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

We get a couple gems a day in the clan.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#40xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 5:19:54 PM
Mindesyn posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

We get a couple gems a day in the clan.

You have multiple mottos?
---
"We don't teabag in LC, we potato sack." -Jaye