A Conduit 2 sad moment......

#41kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 5:24:49 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
Well....from now on its not tea-bagging. I will call it something else.
Somehow I never realized the term tea-bag meant putting your private parts in someone's mouth, because we here in a civilized house don't talk like that nor would my kids think that way when crouching up and down after achieving a kill.
We are not pigs and it seems gutter minded peeps like you are plaguing our civilization.

Teabagging originated over a hundred years ago, well before Video Games ever used the term. It has ALWAYS meant something inappropriate. You can google it. Urban Dictionary puts it quite bluntly. You can't call me gutter minded or a pig because I know the origins of something I don't participate in BEFORE I TELL MY KIDS.

Seriously. Don't blame me that you taught your kid something inappropriate because YOU didn't know what it was.

Thanks for the lesson nOOb, but I Googled it as soon as I read your disgusting post.
We don't tea-bag anymore, but we will kasquat ya.

And I don't appreciate you saying I taught my kids something inappropriate because they have been kasquating each other and me for fun and laughs long before I even heard the term tea-bag from Mossy over a year ago. So it was self taught and not inappropriate.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#42kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 5:30:47 PM
_Signal posted...

On another note, KAS and I come together here from slightly different places in life and I can appreciate that. We've known each other for a while and I don't think that we have any hard feelings between us.

At least I hope not.

Oh, I can't say rack at group meeting either.

@Signal.....We/I absolutely have no hard feelings toward you.
I almost always speak my mind and can be very blunt, but that's just me. We always in our own way respect your opinion. :)
---
#43LigersRulePosted 7/31/2013 5:38:41 PM
kastastic posted...
Thanks for the lesson nOOb, but I Googled it as soon as I read your disgusting post.

And I don't appreciate you saying I taught my kids something inappropriate because they have been kasquating each other and me for fun and laughs long before I even heard the term tea-bag from Mossy over a year ago. So it was self taught and not inappropriate.

Your choice. But regardless of what you call it, everybody else will see your kids teabagging and say "Well, that's disgusting". If you want to let your kids participate in something so nasty, with your only excuse being "Well, we call it by a different name"... Well, people will look down on you regardless. But I guess that you are probably use to people looking down on you.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#44kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 5:42:59 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...

Your choice. But regardless of what you call it, everybody else will see your kids teabagging and say "Well, that's disgusting". If you want to let your kids participate in something so nasty, with your only excuse being "Well, we call it by a different name"... Well, people will look down on you regardless. But I guess that you are probably use to people looking down on you.

I'm gonna leave this one alone, it's obvious you are young and do not have any kids.
Not everyone thinks like you :/
---
#45xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 5:45:58 PM
Well, Lig, do you have kids?

Disclaimer: This is a serious question. No perversion please.
---
"We don't teabag in LC, we potato sack." -Jaye
#46LigersRulePosted 7/31/2013 5:59:09 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

Nahh. I'm a full-time college student, and preparing to serve a 2 year religious mission. Maybe I just have a higher respect for kids than Tevas does. Either way, responsibility should be taken. Either you taught it to them or they learned it themselves, and you stop it. Parents exist to teach children the difference between right and wrong.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#47kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 6:16:16 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Nahh. I'm a full-time college student, and preparing to serve a 2 year religious mission. Maybe I just have a higher respect for kids than Tevas does. Either way, responsibility should be taken. Either you taught it to them or they learned it themselves, and you stop it. Parents exist to teach children the difference between right and wrong.

RU serious......There is nothing wrong with kasquating, the only thing wrong before was the name "tea-bag" and gutter minds.
You are oblivious to what I am saying or maybe you just cannot comprehend....either way I waste no more time on your one track mind....
---
#48LigersRulePosted 7/31/2013 6:19:04 PM
kastastic posted...
RU serious......There is nothing wrong with kasquating, the only thing wrong before was the name "tea-bag" and gutter minds.
You are oblivious to what I am saying or maybe you just cannot comprehend....either way I waste no more time on your one track mind....

...You think the NAME is what was wrong with teabagging? What, you think you just crouch for fun? It's a visualization of a sex act. Everybody will always see it at that, no matter WHAT you call it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#49xXAISPXxPosted 7/31/2013 7:27:34 PM
Maybe kasquating just means calling the rest of KAS to eat dinner, with the call being "Squat! Squat!"
---
"We don't teabag in LC, we potato sack." -Jaye
#50dacheatcodePosted 7/31/2013 7:55:19 PM
whats with the infinite grenades?
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *