Dual Claning.

#51xXAISPXxPosted 8/2/2013 10:16:02 AM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha, Lig.

Do you seriously play Conduit 2 once a month?

Nah, I usually don't get to it. It's probably closer to once every 3 months.

I'm surprised you play at all. Especially this year.
---
Sig of the Day: "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#52LigersRulePosted 8/2/2013 10:47:23 AM
xXAISPXx posted...

What's special about this year?

Anyway, I don't play for the game. I honestly don't think the game is that special. It's kinda generic, and is ridden with glitches. I play because I have friends that do, and playing with friends is my favorite thing to do in video games. There are very few Single Player series that I enjoy. R&C and FE are probably the only consistent ones. Every thing else, I'm all about multiplayer,

I play because I'm part of the community, and I'm part of the community because... well, I dunno. Because I like it.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#53xXAISPXxPosted 8/2/2013 12:14:48 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

What's special about this year?

Anyway, I don't play for the game. I honestly don't think the game is that special. It's kinda generic, and is ridden with glitches. I play because I have friends that do, and playing with friends is my favorite thing to do in video games. There are very few Single Player series that I enjoy. R&C and FE are probably the only consistent ones. Every thing else, I'm all about multiplayer,

I play because I'm part of the community, and I'm part of the community because... well, I dunno. Because I like it.

This year only because I knew you stopped playing, and I've never seen you.

I love multiplayer. I can really only play Conduit 2 online because I enjoy it and I don't have Xbox Live. I have MKW and SSBB, but I don't play them as often.

I'm not sure which consoles those games belong to, but is R & C Ratchet and Clank?
---
#54LigersRulePosted 8/2/2013 3:03:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I'm not sure which consoles those games belong to, but is R & C Ratchet and Clank?

Yeah. FE is Fire Emblem, as in home of Marth, Roy, and Ike. Though the newest game for 3DS is better than any of the other ones that have been released in America.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#55--Hope--Posted 8/2/2013 3:52:35 PM
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Yeah. FE is Fire Emblem, as in home of Marth, Roy, and Ike. Though the newest game for 3DS is better than any of the other ones that have been released in America.

Ike is pretty awesome on brawl, I can't wait to get Fire Emblem and see what he is like in that game.
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#56xXAISPXxPosted 8/2/2013 4:59:24 PM
--Hope-- posted...
LigersRule posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Ike is pretty awesome on brawl, I can't wait to get Fire Emblem and see what he is like in that game.

I like Marth and Ike on SSBB.
---
#57LigersRulePosted 8/2/2013 5:42:12 PM
--Hope-- posted...

Ike is only in Path of Radience for the GameCube and Radient Dawn for the Wii. That's typical of Fire Emblem games. Similar to Final Fantasy. Characters are only in 1 or 2 games.

Also, I don't think the typical FPS fan would enjoy FE that much. It's basically extremely difficult Chess. I can't count the number of times that I've turned off the power without saving because somebody died (If someone dies in Fire Emblem, you can never use them again, no matte what).
---
*Insert 25 wit here*