KAS now holds the record for the most C2.......

#21kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 7:44:59 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha!

Actually dark^star (1Pefrog) is dug. There was a problem with Nintendo's gamer tags that happened both in Godeneye 007 and Conduit 2, dug had t change his name into dark^star.

It's weird how you came up to that conclusion, Lig... I'm at least a decade away from being an experienced teacher.

We're you joking?

lol I already knew, I was being sarcastic because I felt so kastastic.

And to add to Dug and his immature behavior.....I think I understand now.
If you are around immaturity all the time, like maybe your a teacher, then it would most likely rub off on you, explaining why someone who is supposed to be leader/model would behave in such an inappropriate manner.
Case Closed
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#221PefrogPosted 8/3/2013 8:32:04 PM
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha!

Actually dark^star (1Pefrog) is dug. There was a problem with Nintendo's gamer tags that happened both in Godeneye 007 and Conduit 2, dug had t change his name into dark^star.

It's weird how you came up to that conclusion, Lig... I'm at least a decade away from being an experienced teacher.

We're you joking?

If you are around immaturity all the time, like maybe your a teacher, then it would most likely rub off on you, explaining why someone who is supposed to be leader/model would behave in such an inappropriate manner.
Case Closed

: ) I'm confused. When was I inappropriate? I was the one who suggested squats instead of teabag to make our lives more 'G' rated.

Also, I think I asked you if you had hacked the name bans. You had said no.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#23dacheatcodePosted 8/3/2013 11:20:38 PM
Case Closed

my 9 year old is better than your 9 year old
---
*Did you see me? Come down on the sand and sea, Believe me *
#24LigersRulePosted 8/3/2013 11:36:07 PM
xXAISPXx posted...

It had nothing to do with you, and I wasn't saying that you were Dug. I was trying to jokingly point out that Tevas used the word "Whose" instead of "Who's", which is the proper contraction for Who Is. I was trying to point that out by using your name with a possessive 's. Meaning that the Dug belonged to you. (Whose soccer ball? AISP's soccer ball. Whose laptop? Lig's laptop).

Seriously, though, I guess it was my fault trying to make grammitical jokes on the Conduit 2 board. I should have known that stuff like that is only witty on Reddit or FaceBook, where people tend to be more grammatically educated.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#25kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 5:49:27 AM
1Pefrog posted...
kastastic posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Haha!

We're you joking?

Case Closed

: ) I'm confused. When was I inappropriate? I was the one who suggested squats instead of teabag to make our lives more 'G' rated.

Also, I think I asked you if you had hacked the name bans. You had said no.

My bad....I take it all back.

I more confused than you.....I thought that you were dacheatcode.
I was referring to his/her comment about Brian Peppers, after a Google search I find that he is a known sick/sex offender. So ya I was annoyed how someone could act like that and be a teacher, but now I know that he/she is just an immature sad case.

Sorry Dug.
-----------------------------------------------------
@dacheatcode......don't get excited cause I now laugh at you.
---
#26kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 6:02:57 AM
dacheatcode posted...
Case Closed

So you are LigersDrule........It all makes sense now.....
There are people you can see and medication for people with your condition, I hope you get the help you need.
---
#27LigersRulePosted 8/4/2013 7:26:31 AM
kastastic posted...
dacheatcode posted...
Case Closed

So you are LigersDrule........It all makes sense now.....
There are people you can see and medication for people with your condition, I hope you get the help you need.

Nice try, but Cheat and I aren't the same person. I've never made an alt account ever. The only account I will ever call you out with is this one, as I have no other.

I also like how you can up with "LigersDrule". Soooo witty and clever. You should win an award or something. Anybody got one? How about "Freshly Brewed"? That's not taken, right?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#281PefrogPosted 8/4/2013 7:39:32 AM
kastastic posted...

I more confused than you.....I thought that you were dacheatcode.
I was referring to his/her comment about Brian Peppers, after a Google search I find that he is a known sick/sex offender. So ya I was annoyed how someone could act like that and be a teacher, but now I know that he/she is just an immature sad case.

Sorry Dug.

No problem. I just didn't know what was going on.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#29xXAISPXxPosted 8/4/2013 12:07:15 PM
Oh, I see now.

Grammatical implications are rather common throughout such forums and social sites.
---
Sig of the Day: "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#30dacheatcodePosted 8/4/2013 6:25:05 PM
Im laughing so hard right now

kastastic managed to mix up 3 completely different people in one topic

so good
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.