KAS now holds the record for the most C2.......

#31kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 7:37:30 PM
LigersRule posted...
kastastic posted...
dacheatcode posted...
If you are around immaturity all the time, like maybe your a teacher, then it would most likely rub off on you, explaining why someone who is supposed to be leader/model would behave in such an inappropriate manner.
Case Closed

my 9 year old is better than your 9 year old

So you are LigersDrule........It all makes sense now.....
There are people you can see and medication for people with your condition, I hope you get the help you need.

Nice try, but Cheat and I aren't the same person. I've never made an alt account ever. The only account I will ever call you out with is this one, as I have no other.

I also like how you can up with "LigersDrule". Soooo witty and clever. You should win an award or something. Anybody got one? How about "Freshly Brewed"? That's not taken, right?

lol.....dacheatcode=LigersDrule......too obvious :/
Also you just noticed my typo, my "D&r have been sticking for some time now.....nOOb!
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#321PefrogPosted 8/4/2013 7:42:49 PM
kastastic posted...

Also you just noticed my typo, my "D&r have been sticking for some time now.....nOOb!

I've played both players online in C2 and they are not the same player.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#33dacheatcodePosted 8/4/2013 7:49:32 PM
shhh dont tell him brian's Alzheimer's is acting up again
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#34LigersRulePosted 8/4/2013 8:14:39 PM
1Pefrog posted...

Fun fact: Cheat was actually the first person I played in a pub when I got Conduit 2. Both my first kill and my first death.

Also, who the heck would have 2 1600+ karma accounts? And even if they did, why would the one who joined earlier (Cheat joined before me) have 300 less karma? It makes no sense.

I've said it many times: I have never made a GameFAQs alt, and probably never will.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#35kastastic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 9:32:42 PM
1Pefrog posted...
kastastic posted...

K....I trust you.

They are obviously brothers then. :)
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#36xXAISPXxPosted 8/5/2013 6:28:42 AM
My first pub game was in Sanctum Prime.

I was equivalent to a Trust Soldier Mr.Ford SCAR noob. Just walking around shooting in bodiless voids not knowing what the heck I'm supposed to do. Then, poof, I had massive transformation after plenty of practice.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#371PefrogPosted 8/5/2013 6:55:44 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
My first pub game was in Sanctum Prime.

I was equivalent to a Trust Soldier Mr.Ford SCAR noob. Just walking around shooting in bodiless voids not knowing what the heck I'm supposed to do. Then, poof, I had massive transformation after plenty of practice.

My first memory of a game was Pentagon Prime. The colors seemed weird compared to T-Con and I thought the jumping was severely nerfed.

In later games, I saw someone shoot a black hole and at first I avoided it, but I didn't realize it could move. I was hooked.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#38_SignalPosted 8/5/2013 1:23:34 PM
My first match was in Dig Site. It was a 1v1 but I just got OHKO'd with the PR over and over and over. The guy was up on that little ledge and I couldn't even figure out how to get up there. I still have nightmares about that map, and I'm still terrible in it.

My first match with someone from here was with Rhoads, then maybe Mossy.

My first BL match was a mock match with Jaye. It was one of my more memorable matches actually. I was super nervous, not knowing how I might stack up against one of the veterans. Our first map was Streets with lockon and radar, and the third one was Serenity with HC rules. I can't remember the other map.

To be honest, I don't really remember who I played or what the maps were for my first actual BL match, LOL.

I suppose I could search for it, but maybe I don't want to know the answer.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261