We need Dinos
#22DerppopotamusPosted 8/3/2013 4:16:40 PM
kilfrfun posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
I think he is from The Conduit.

And I think he used to come here, but I'm probably wrong

He was a secondary protagonist in Tcon.
---
The Conduit 2 chat room is now up and running again.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23conduit2&server=irc.web.gamesurge.net
#23ChariloePosted 8/4/2013 11:40:48 AM(edited)
kilfrfun posted...
kilfrfun posted...
I ran into Col Biscuit

The whole point of this topic...

Biscuit was a part of the Conduit Portal, which was one of the biggest conduit communities out there before it got shut down, and a personal friend of mine. The reason it's such a big deal to Ed is because finding someone from the portal nowadays is quite rare, and he probably knew him personally. He used to come on this board, but has long since left, along with other veterans.
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
#24xXAISPXxPosted 8/4/2013 1:55:17 PM
Chariloe posted...
kilfrfun posted...
kilfrfun posted...
I ran into Col Biscuit

Biscuit was a part of the Conduit Portal, which was one of the biggest conduit communities out there before it got shut down, and a personal friend of mine. The reason it's such a big deal to Ed is because finding someone from the portal nowadays is quite rare, and he probably knew him personally. He used to come on this board, but has long since left, along with other veterans.

I've visited the Conduit Portal once, but it was already shut down. Do you know why?
---
Sig of the Day: "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#25-APB_SaixPosted 8/4/2013 1:57:09 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Chariloe posted...
kilfrfun posted...
kilfrfun posted...
I ran into Col Biscuit

I've visited the Conduit Portal once, but it was already shut down. Do you know why?

Finances , I Really Love It. I Hate How They Shut It Down
---
C2 [APB]_Saix* FC: 0519 4495 4378 . 2nd Account [O$C] Vironix FC 0219-2421-1343
#26kilfrfun(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 8:30:34 PM
Chariloe posted...
kilfrfun posted...
kilfrfun posted...
I ran into Col Biscuit

And he brought me to Kev as well, he told me you guys played too but I haven't met you yet.
---
We need Dinos
#27ChariloePosted 8/5/2013 1:36:45 PM
kilfrfun posted...
Chariloe posted...
kilfrfun posted...
kilfrfun posted...
I ran into Col Biscuit

And he brought me to Kev as well, he told me you guys played too but I haven't met you yet.

Yeah we do from time to time. Well my gamertag's Chariloe, so...
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
#28xXAISPXxPosted 8/5/2013 1:43:18 PM
I feel like I played with Chari before, but I have no memories.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch