what if....

#21xXAISPXxPosted 8/6/2013 1:04:27 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
well i think that improved melee is definitely a bit cheap as the improved range makes it have approximately the same range as maybe a spas 12 and punching is faster so it can become very difficult to deal with. everytime crisanto is online i know i need to keep my distance substantial.

Improved melee is what I would agree is OP.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#22hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 1:07:46 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
well i think that improved melee is definitely a bit cheap as the improved range makes it have approximately the same range as maybe a spas 12 and punching is faster so it can become very difficult to deal with. everytime crisanto is online i know i need to keep my distance substantial.

they should make something like power gloves.
#23xXAISPXxPosted 8/6/2013 3:35:07 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

The Force comes to mind.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#24-HC-P4GPosted 8/6/2013 3:39:10 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

The Force comes to mind.

The NES comes to mind.
---
Help!