-HC- vs AER...

#181Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/15/2013 8:13:52 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
i propose this battle be moved to next week saturday. i will be busy in the evening which means i won't be able to play when p4g is available.

Next week?

This will take forever.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#182hc-valkiriaPosted 8/15/2013 8:25:23 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
i propose this battle be moved to next week saturday. i will be busy in the evening which means i won't be able to play when p4g is available.

Next week?

This will take forever.

Well there isn't much to do when aer never responds. I sent a pm to them and nothing happened. If they don't do reapond soon they need to forfeit.
#183Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/15/2013 8:28:22 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Next week?

This will take forever.

Well there isn't much to do when aer never responds. I sent a pm to them and nothing happened. If they don't do reapond soon they need to forfeit.

Alright, they challenged us, so they should be interested.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#184HC-GabePosted 8/15/2013 9:48:23 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Next week?

This will take forever.

Whatevs. Rthink positively, Its not on my Bar Mitzvah
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#185drophyghostPosted 8/15/2013 10:05:05 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

Next week?

This will take forever.

Whatevs. Rthink positively, Its not on my Bar Mitzvah

Happy Bar Mitzvah Gabe! =)
(well, I have 12:04 right now so... yea... hahaha)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#186HC-GabePosted 8/15/2013 10:09:00 PM
drophyghost posted...

Happy Bar Mitzvah Gabe! =)
(well, I have 12:04 right now so... yea... hahaha)

Thanks drophy! :)
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#187TrustTheMedicPosted 8/16/2013 6:16:53 PM
How is next Saturday?
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#188hc-valkiriaPosted 8/16/2013 6:39:49 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
How is next Saturday?

Ok
#189Hu1kSmAshPosted 8/16/2013 7:02:32 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
How is next Saturday?

That's the date this might be on.
---
#190hc-valkiriaPosted 8/19/2013 6:46:43 PM
ok hc, it's time we buckle down and prepare. 1) We NEED to exchange each other's skype info. p4g and i already exchanged skype info but aisp has yet to do so. 2) AER needs to propose times for saturday's match. I will not be available until 5pm pacific time like last time. 3) this MEANS that p4g and aisp need to propose times of availability. 4) we need to finalize the list of backups and 5) select ANOTHER hc member to potentially lend to AER if they pull off some random thing and can only send two players. Appropriate planning is a must, and we need to do our parts.