-HC- vs AER...

#191drophyghostPosted 8/19/2013 6:17:55 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
ok hc, it's time we buckle down and prepare. 1) We NEED to exchange each other's skype info. p4g and i already exchanged skype info but aisp has yet to do so. 2) AER needs to propose times for saturday's match. I will not be available until 5pm pacific time like last time. 3) this MEANS that p4g and aisp need to propose times of availability. 4) we need to finalize the list of backups and 5) select ANOTHER hc member to potentially lend to AER if they pull off some random thing and can only send two players. Appropriate planning is a must, and we need to do our parts.

1) I donīt have Skype... 4&5) Iīm not sure about at what time I will be able to play but itīll probably be at least after 12pm CST, I can be the backup for HC or AER, I donīt really mind =) (Still, Iīm afraid Iīll be pretty rusty :s)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#192hc-valkiriaPosted 8/19/2013 6:34:36 PM
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
ok hc, it's time we buckle down and prepare. 1) We NEED to exchange each other's skype info. p4g and i already exchanged skype info but aisp has yet to do so. 2) AER needs to propose times for saturday's match. I will not be available until 5pm pacific time like last time. 3) this MEANS that p4g and aisp need to propose times of availability. 4) we need to finalize the list of backups and 5) select ANOTHER hc member to potentially lend to AER if they pull off some random thing and can only send two players. Appropriate planning is a must, and we need to do our parts.

1) I donīt have Skype... 4&5) Iīm not sure about at what time I will be able to play but itīll probably be at least after 12pm CST, I can be the backup for HC or AER, I donīt really mind =) (Still, Iīm afraid Iīll be pretty rusty :s)

regarding skype: like i said, u need to MAKE one so we can communicate effectively in the future.
regarding your position: I prefer to keep you on our side. i am mainly considering gabe and drophy as possible loaners.
#193drophyghostPosted 8/19/2013 7:10:44 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

regarding skype: like i said, u need to MAKE one so we can communicate effectively in the future.
regarding your position: I prefer to keep you on our side. i am mainly considering gabe and drophy as possible loaners.

regarding skype: I CANīT... sorry... :s but, I usually refresh this page like each 5 minutes (I could do it each second if necesary :P) Also, couldnīt we use e-mail? (it has chat too... lol)

And.... "I prefer to keep you on our side. i am mainly considering gabe and drophy as possible loaners."
Iīm drophy.... lol
so... ? :s
---
#194hc-valkiriaPosted 8/19/2013 7:29:35 PM
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

regarding skype: I CANīT... sorry... :s but, I usually refresh this page like each 5 minutes (I could do it each second if necesary :P) Also, couldnīt we use e-mail? (it has chat too... lol)

And.... "I prefer to keep you on our side. i am mainly considering gabe and drophy as possible loaners."
Iīm drophy.... lol

yea that was a total derp moment. i thought u were aisp for some reason. lololol
but anyway, please give me your available time on saturday. also, i will put u as the primary backup for hc. keep in mind that it needs to be 5pm pacific or later. also, skype is only if you can't hear me on my mic, which is why i would like to do a mic test with you this week. if you see this message in time, how about tomorrow (tuesday, the 20th) at any time you like. therefore please LIST the time you would like. if for some reason the mic test fails, you should remember that in the aer match, this means that you will need to stick with one of the hc players at all times and just assist instead of trying to do 2 way pincers or evasion engagement.
#195drophyghostPosted 8/19/2013 7:43:07 PM
Hahahaha!
Ok, Iīll tell you (probably tomorrow). I am almost sure that I will be able to make it =)
Iīm afraid I canīt give you a date/time for the mic test... probably any day (Except Friday) between 2 and 4 pacific :s (maybe until 6 pacific but just if it doesnīt takes too long)
And yea, If I get to fight I wonīt be rushing and fighting by my own, donīt worry about that =)
---
#196HC-GabePosted 8/19/2013 9:21:24 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
Iīm drophy.... lol

also, i will put u as the primary backup for hc.

Does this mean that I am being lent to AER?
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#197hc-valkiriaPosted 8/19/2013 9:39:59 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
Iīm drophy.... lol

Unless drophy can't make it, you aren't needed for it.
#198HC-GabePosted 8/19/2013 10:14:56 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
Iīm drophy.... lol

I thought he is replacing me as primary backup, and you were considering me or drophy to lend to AER. If drophy is the HC backup, then it seems I would be lent
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#199hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 9:06:34 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
drophyghost posted...
Iīm drophy.... lol

I thought he is replacing me as primary backup, and you were considering me or drophy to lend to AER. If drophy is the HC backup, then it seems I would be lent

Drophy is the backup. Ur the loaner.
#200HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 8:02:05 PM
Looks like I cant be rented, considering valkiria kicked me from the clan
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #3: _Signal (36)
Since 8/18/2013