-HC- vs AER...

#21Toho2Posted 8/6/2013 7:06:51 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
So we are doing a new lineup plan? I liked our old one better, even if it was a bit more confusing

The thing with the old one is that it was too complicated knowing who should go in next, you should leave, and when to do so. And not everyone can come and play at 7:30 PM EST. Having 3 people on each team play for all 3 matches with backups, is much better.
---
-God have mercy on America.-
#22xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 7:07:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 7:11:44 AM
Toho2 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
So we are doing a new lineup plan? I liked our old one better, even if it was a bit more confusing

The thing with the old one is that it was too complicated knowing who should go in next, you should leave, and when to do so. And not everyone can come and play at 7:30 PM EST. Having 3 people on each team play for all 3 matches with backups, is much better.

That's what B05S did, too. I admired it very much. Know that Play4God wasn't able to play because of the confusion.

I alternated players before only because I was afraid this...
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#24HC-GabePosted 8/6/2013 7:12:19 AM
Toho2 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

But now you, me, and others wont get the chance to play
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#25xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 7:13:12 AM
AER?
---
#26xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 7:17:56 AM
HC-Gabe posted...
Toho2 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Yes, I know. It has to happen, though. Team leaders here have to choose enough people for each match (regarding lag), and have to choose wisely. Brennan chose Aiden to play instead of dark^star, but DS was able to play because Aiden left.

It's just how clans in GFAQs are universally organized.

Trust me, I will admire you even more if you can replace a lost member of ours, than if I assigned you to play.
---
#27HC-GabePosted 8/6/2013 8:23:32 AM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Toho2 posted...
HC-Gabe posted...

Yes, I know. It has to happen, though. Team leaders here have to choose enough people for each match (regarding lag), and have to choose wisely. Brennan chose Aiden to play instead of dark^star, but DS was able to play because Aiden left.

It's just how clans in GFAQs are universally organized.

Trust me, I will admire you even more if you can replace a lost member of ours, than if I assigned you to play.

Is there an order of who should sub (ex: primary, secondary, etc.) consisting of one person being primary, one person being secondary, etc?
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#28hc-valkiriaPosted 8/6/2013 12:03:14 PM
check in previous messages. he listed me as primary backup and you as well as others as secondary back up. but i am willing to give my position as primary to someone else. (man i wish aisp would put me in as a regular. i've been itching to battle aer)
#29hc-valkiriaPosted 8/6/2013 12:05:35 PM
Loremas1861 posted...
Now now Valks. We know you love your right hand and all, but keep it to yourself!
I kid, I kid ;)

lol man u so funny
#30hc-valkiriaPosted 8/6/2013 12:06:54 PM
lol i like how we are planning so much when aer hasn't even accepted.