-HC- vs AER...

#211hc-valkiriaPosted 8/21/2013 5:48:37 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
TrustTheMedic posted...
My weekend is completely filled up. Sorry guys. I've been a terrible clan mate lately.

Ummmmm yea.......anyways just make sure that 2 of ur players are available for saturday from 5pm pacific or later. However, I do suggest one thing: if this doesn't happen this weekend, I will reschedule for one week later. But this will be the last time I do this as it isn't fair to my team. And if this last minute planning happens again, I suggest a potential forfeit on ur side as compensation. I don't want this to come across as rude but I need to make sure my team doesn't go through a lot of trouble.

Dont tell him he has to forrfeit! You arent his boss. His schedule matters just as much as yours, if not more as they have less players

I didn't tell him he must. While his schedule matters, this is simply irresponsible and if it persists, should justify compensation. Just some advice, don't judge me on false assumptions. I only suggested a forfeit as compensation. I didn't say he needs to. Read more carefully next time.
#212TrustTheMedicPosted 8/22/2013 4:41:52 PM
Ah well, its better we reschedule before the match than not reschedule and come up short on players. But I see the issue. I'm very busy during weekends. Scruff said he can play for me. So let me talk to the other two, and see if we can get that Saturday war you want.

Who is the HC clan leader?
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#213xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:07:04 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
Ah well, its better we reschedule before the match than not reschedule and come up short on players. But I see the issue. I'm very busy during weekends. Scruff said he can play for me. So let me talk to the other two, and see if we can get that Saturday war you want.

Who is the HC clan leader?

Valkiria and me.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#214TrustTheMedicPosted 8/22/2013 5:37:59 PM
Can HC can't do weekdays? My Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are usually open. I won't tell you to forfeit if you can't do weekdays.
---
#215hc-valkiriaPosted 8/22/2013 6:23:30 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
Can HC can't do weekdays? My Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are usually open. I won't tell you to forfeit if you can't do weekdays.

How about if you tell us how many of your teammates will make it to saturday (5pm Pacific or later) and if you can arrange at least TWO from your team to be present, we will lend one of ours to you. Otherwise, please try to arrange a friday if weekends are impossible on your end since fridays seem to work as second best for hc.
#216TrustTheMedicPosted 8/23/2013 3:06:49 PM
No weekdays? "I suggest a potential forfeit on ur side as compensation." lol, I'm not serious. We have two players open for Saturday. I could have a third player. We'll see.
---
#217hc-valkiriaPosted 8/23/2013 3:56:46 PM
TrustTheMedic posted...
No weekdays? "I suggest a potential forfeit on ur side as compensation." lol, I'm not serious. We have two players open for Saturday. I could have a third player. We'll see.

Please confirm they will be available 5pm pacific or later tomorrow. And thank you.
#218TrustTheMedicPosted 8/23/2013 4:02:38 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
TrustTheMedic posted...

Please confirm they will be available 5pm pacific or later tomorrow. And thank you.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be obnoxious. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
---
#219hc-valkiriaPosted 8/23/2013 4:03:45 PM
Update: tomorrows match is a go. Aisp, me, p4g vs aer.
We need ome more player to be a possible loaner. Drophy, toho, one of you needs to please be available.
Again, 5pm pacific tomorrow. Aisp and p4g please confirm your availability at 5pm pacific tonorrow.
#220xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:08:40 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Update: tomorrows match is a go. Aisp, me, p4g vs aer.
We need ome more player to be a possible loaner. Drophy, toho, one of you needs to please be available.
Again, 5pm pacific tomorrow. Aisp and p4g please confirm your availability at 5pm pacific tonorrow.

Sounds good so far. I don't think Toho can make it as a backup.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch