-HC- vs AER...

#31xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 1:06:59 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
check in previous messages. he listed me as primary backup and you as well as others as secondary back up. but i am willing to give my position as primary to someone else. (man i wish aisp would put me in as a regular. i've been itching to battle aer)

Why didn't you say so! I'm glad, now I don't have to search for an old member.

I didn't before because I wanted other old members to participate, they aren't showing up, though.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#32xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 1:10:39 PM
Do you accept, AER (or the question is, do we accept, which is yes)?

Players (Don't worry...it's or all three matches):
-HC-AISP
-HC-P4G
Valkiria

Backups:

Primary: Valkiria
Secondary: Gabe, Toho, and others.

Let's simply set up a time and a date. I highly recommend this Saturday at 7:30 EST or after. We'll debate on the bans once that is accomplished.

*If any old -HC- members are active and ready to do this, please say so.
---
#33hc-valkiriaPosted 8/6/2013 1:12:50 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
check in previous messages. he listed me as primary backup and you as well as others as secondary back up. but i am willing to give my position as primary to someone else. (man i wish aisp would put me in as a regular. i've been itching to battle aer)

I didn't before because I wanted other old members to participate, they aren't showing up, though.

well the thing is that my mom told me not to play video games cuz its ruining my life. (the worst part is im over 18 and i stll have to put up with this crap....) so i will try to negotiate. also, if i join, i need the match to be moved thirty minutes later if possible.
#34xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 1:25:31 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

well the thing is that my mom told me not to play video games cuz its ruining my life. (the worst part is im over 18 and i stll have to put up with this crap....) so i will try to negotiate. also, if i join, i need the match to be moved thirty minutes later if possible.

I thought you were just 16...

o_o

The time 8 PM EST will work just fine, if not, better.
---
#35HC-GabePosted 8/6/2013 1:26:59 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
check in previous messages. he listed me as primary backup and you as well as others as secondary back up.

That isnt what I asked. I askerd if we had a real list. Such as:

Backup1- Valks

Backup2- Toho2

Backup3- Gabe&

etc. You get it now? If we do this then the many secondaries in your list wont have to guess which secondary backup is going to play. If you just put:

Primary- Valks

Secondary- Toho2, Gabe&, blahblah, blahblah, and blahblahblah

then all of the secondary backups will not know which of the players among them should be the substitute (if need be). See what Im saying?
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#36-HC-P4GPosted 8/6/2013 1:42:47 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
lol i like how we are planning so much when aer hasn't even accepted.

---
Help!
#37HC-GabePosted 8/6/2013 1:48:00 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
lol i like how we are planning so much when aer hasn't even accepted.

Well then lets go off topic for now. Lets type random lyrics to different songs! :D I'll start: ABCDEFG HIJK LMNOP, QRS, TUV, W, X, Y and Z!
---
#38hc-valkiriaPosted 8/6/2013 2:58:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

o_o

lol im a freakin adult
#39HC-GabePosted 8/6/2013 2:59:44 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
hc-valkiria posted...

o_o

lol im a freakin adult

You act like a teenager
---
#40hc-valkiriaPosted 8/6/2013 3:01:43 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
check in previous messages. he listed me as primary backup and you as well as others as secondary back up.

That isnt what I asked. I askerd if we had a real list. Such as:

Backup1- Valks

Backup2- Toho2

Backup3- Gabe&

etc. You get it now? If we do this then the many secondaries in your list wont have to guess which secondary backup is going to play. If you just put:

Primary- Valks

Secondary- Toho2, Gabe&, blahblah, blahblah, and blahblahblah

then all of the secondary backups will not know which of the players among them should be the substitute (if need be). See what Im saying?

ok then let's have toho (1) then gabe (2). If there are any others willing to be backup, speak now.