I can't stand MSM!

#1The_Mad_KittenPosted 8/5/2013 1:08:21 PM
He cheats, he's in like 30 clans and he makes my wii crash so hard, it once deleted one of my profiles. My wii just crashed 4 times to day, and MSM was in all of those matches, has anybody else had issues with him/ her? If so than please post so that I know that I'm not alone! I am just getting sick and tired of having to deal with MSM's full auto shotgun. Thank you and post at will!

Venonat
---
Hi, my user ID is Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am not very competitive but I can be if needed.
#2-HC-P4GPosted 8/5/2013 1:13:58 PM
MSM has stopped hacking (at least for me, for the moment). He's a great player in his own right, although he does fake being in a lot of clans. When he's hacking, he's irksome and rage-inducing, but when he goes legit, he's a fun challenge.
---
Help!
#3xXAISPXxPosted 8/5/2013 1:24:42 PM
I don't know what got into MSM. He commented on one of my YouTube videos before he started hacking. He used to be Lafouine#MSM. He probably deleted that profile, since I never saw him use it again. He was also part of fun matches when we don't shoot each other. Now he just hacks.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#4--Hope--Posted 8/5/2013 1:54:32 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I don't know what got into MSM. He commented on one of my YouTube videos before he started hacking. He used to be Lafouine#MSM. He probably deleted that profile, since I never saw him use it again. He was also part of fun matches when we don't shoot each other. Now he just hacks.

Which youtube video?

And about MSM. Every match I join with him it gets rage inducing... until I use the "signal" to let him know that I just want to mess around. After that it is fun playing with him. :)

But when he/she wants to start going on a nonstop KO spree..... beware, he most certainly makes wiis crash as he did to me twice. ouch. When he is hacking and in god mode, moon jump, those hacks etc. then the only person I can think of that can stop him is Kas group since they can hack too. Oh and Da cheat code.---hackers can hack hackers. Unfortunately I just have to come out and say it, if a hacker wants to hack and you have no way whatsoever to counter hack good luck cause you just became the 1 out of 1000. Kas controls hacking though. Whenever I am in a match with Kas (it's rare) then for some reason they don't go "all out". Plus Kas makes funny youtube videos. :)
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#5xXAISPXxPosted 8/5/2013 2:43:42 PM
--Hope-- posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Which youtube video?

And about MSM. Every match I join with him it gets rage inducing... until I use the "signal" to let him know that I just want to mess around. After that it is fun playing with him. :)

But when he/she wants to start going on a nonstop KO spree..... beware, he most certainly makes wiis crash as he did to me twice. ouch. When he is hacking and in god mode, moon jump, those hacks etc. then the only person I can think of that can stop him is Kas group since they can hack too. Oh and Da cheat code.---hackers can hack hackers. Unfortunately I just have to come out and say it, if a hacker wants to hack and you have no way whatsoever to counter hack good luck cause you just became the 1 out of 1000. Kas controls hacking though. Whenever I am in a match with Kas (it's rare) then for some reason they don't go "all out". Plus Kas makes funny youtube videos. :)

I never saw KAS as overwhelming hackers. I'm not sure which video, but he certainly commented.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#6--Hope--Posted 8/5/2013 3:03:53 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
--Hope-- posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Which youtube video?

I never saw KAS as overwhelming hackers. I'm not sure which video, but he certainly commented.

They are not overwhelming hackers. In fact I enjoy being in matches with Kas members. Some of the best matches I have had are on alts when Jingle Bells joins. :)
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#7HC-GabePosted 8/5/2013 8:04:29 PM
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
He cheats, he's in like 30 clans and he makes my wii crash so hard, it once deleted one of my profiles. My wii just crashed 4 times to day, and MSM was in all of those matches, has anybody else had issues with him/ her? If so than please post so that I know that I'm not alone! I am just getting sick and tired of having to deal with MSM's full auto shotgun. Thank you and post at will!

Venonat

It deleted one of my profiles too! My original GABE& account was deleted
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#8GalaskyPosted 8/6/2013 12:15:45 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
The_Mad_Kitten posted...

Venonat

It deleted one of my profiles too! My original GABE& account was deleted

Ah.. Ill delete that account on my rival list...
---
Currently playing as SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion.