Posted this a long time ago, but how would you feel if the Ford in Con3 was...

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/5/2013 2:47:54 PM
Completely different from the Ford in the other Conduit games? Just like Con2 Ford was different from Con1 Ford, Con3 Ford would be different from the others.

The reasoning? It's very scifi actually...

Basically, they could explain it as the same story being told, but from the perspective of 3 different Fords in 3 different universes.

All of the events from the games are happening at the same time, but in multiple universes with slight variations, Ford himself being one of them.

I think it could be a really epic, scifi way of telling the story. Thoughts?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/5/2013 2:57:24 PM
The third ford should just be Abraham Lincoln
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3--Hope--Posted 8/5/2013 2:57:57 PM
Watch Fringe season 3- 5. Everything about alternate universes. So your explanation makes perfect sense to me Punchout. :)

What if in one of the universes John adams had survived, crossed over to an alt universe and killed Michael ford and prometheus. <--Epic awesome!!!
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#4PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 3:01:01 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
The third ford should just be Abraham Lincoln

That...would be awesome XD
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 3:02:01 PM
--Hope-- posted...
Watch Fringe season 3- 5. Everything about alternate universes. So your explanation makes perfect sense to me Punchout. :)

What if in one of the universes John adams had survived, crossed over to an alt universe and killed Michael ford and prometheus. <--Epic awesome!!!

Oh man that could open the door for all 3 Fords to meet too!
---
#6--Hope--Posted 8/5/2013 3:08:27 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
--Hope-- posted...

That would be epic awesome! Smooth low toned voice Mr. Ford from C1, Comical deep voice Mr. ford from C2 and the Mr.ford from C3 all walking through conduits into a room in between parallel universes. :D

Have you seen this man? Highly dangerous, use EXTREME caution! Him vs adams!
http://www.24spoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/24-822_sc2214_032.jpg
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#7PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 3:12:28 PM
--Hope-- posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
--Hope-- posted...

That would be epic awesome! Smooth low toned voice Mr. Ford from C1, Comical deep voice Mr. ford from C2 and the Mr.ford from C3 all walking through conduits into a room in between parallel universes. :D

Have you seen this man? Highly dangerous, use EXTREME caution! Him vs adams!
http://www.24spoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/24-822_sc2214_032.jpg

I'd be cool with that
---