GGs Mike, Nightfire and Dug

#1_SignalPosted 8/5/2013 10:40:18 PM
Finally some action!

Fun games.

I think Sanctum was my best match. I played it pretty much entirely with the PR and USP.

Thanks for hosting Nightfire.

And always good to see you Mike and Dug. Where have you guys been?

Hope to see you all again soon.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/5/2013 10:42:53 PM
What you doin up so late?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#31PefrogPosted 8/6/2013 5:29:26 AM
Lotsa private hardcore games last night. Twas a lot of fun. I'm coining it 'Monday Night C2'. Good games to everyone.

@Signal - I obviously need to work on my phase rifle defense if you're not changing up load outs. I'll come up with something better next time. ; )
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#4xXAISPXxPosted 8/6/2013 7:04:41 AM
1Pefrog posted...
Lotsa private hardcore games last night. Twas a lot of fun. I'm coining it 'Monday Night C2'. Good games to everyone.

@Signal - I obviously need to work on my phase rifle defense if you're not changing up load outs. I'll come up with something better next time. ; )

Using Phase Rifle, eh? I noticed. You know, a Phase Rifle is a good way to counter others. You'll find it easier to counter Phases with a Phase Rifle than other weapons.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#5xXAISPXxPosted 8/6/2013 7:33:20 AM
GGs.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#6_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 9:39:01 AM
1Pefrog posted...

I think I'm going to move away from the Scar and use the PR more heavily. I've just become too dependent on the Scar-USP-melee attack.

The best part about last night was how smoothly the matches ran for me. Was it the same for you guys?

Hii Punch. No good. That's what I'm up to. No good at all.

And play some C2 you lazy bum!
---
#7PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/6/2013 10:34:29 AM(edited)
_Signal posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I think I'm going to move away from the Scar and use the PR more heavily. I've just become too dependent on the Scar-USP-melee attack.

The best part about last night was how smoothly the matches ran for me. Was it the same for you guys?

I... dont have the game anymore :(

Edit: I was up to no good as well. I stayed up watching reruns of the office while eating cookies. Gonna go straight to my thighs :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 4:21:25 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Edit: I was up to no good as well. I stayed up watching reruns of the office while eating cookies. Gonna go straight to my thighs :/

Ohh, have you seen the movie Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?

Mel Gibson stumbles on this place called Bartertown and he offers to kill someone named Master Blaster in exchange for getting his vehicle back. Their whole economic system is based on the barter concept.

I found this place... went in and traded money for something else.

Oh yeah, it was called a.... um... what was it?? Oh, a store.

That's where I got C2.

I'm sure you could find enough change in your sofa for a copy.
---
#9nightfire0013Posted 8/6/2013 5:51:41 PM
Fun games everyone, to Ricky, XG4, and everyone else who was in Mike's private match as well.

Nice idea choosing Sanctum! That first FFA i joined was really fun.
---
I will destroy these people.
For if I cannot walk among them, then I will walk the world alone.
#10PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/6/2013 6:13:19 PM
_Signal posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
_Signal posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Ohh, have you seen the movie Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?

Mel Gibson stumbles on this place called Bartertown and he offers to kill someone named Master Blaster in exchange for getting his vehicle back. Their whole economic system is based on the barter concept.

I found this place... went in and traded money for something else.

Oh yeah, it was called a.... um... what was it?? Oh, a store.

That's where I got C2.

I'm sure you could find enough change in your sofa for a copy.

Nah didn't see that one, rented Mad Melvin instead
---