Gg's Memmo, Jingle*bells, and Dan13

#1--Hope--Posted 8/6/2013 9:20:29 PM
Streets prime was a blast! For those who did not recognize me I was Annunaki. Good times. :D
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#2ThePrisoner06Posted 8/6/2013 9:26:12 PM
Ah wondered who you were, all is revealed now.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Currently Number 2 on the Standard mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#3--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 10:29:36 PM
I would have stayed longer for the next match but I lost connection. Oh well.... At least I got to see Aakify, Jingle*bells, and Dan13. Three people that I almost never see online. Great games though guys/ladies/gals/etc. Definitely games to remember....

Oh, @Aakify: Loved the dramatic entrance. One moment I am fighting Jingle*bells the next minute there is Aakify! Lols. Out of the blue.....wham!

@Kas: I loved the part when you played "ghost" of the match. Flashbang everywhere, it's time to get your picture taken say cheese...blam blam blam! lols.
---
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#4--Hope--(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 10:30:48 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Ah wondered who you were, all is revealed now.

I had fun playing with you on whiteout as well. Gg's to you too.
---
#5Memo-77Posted 8/6/2013 11:21:44 PM
Indeed! Whatta games! Epic...let's do this one more time...this is my last week before returning to my job...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#6drophyghostPosted 8/7/2013 12:22:48 AM
Oh, so it was you!
Thanks!!! You saved me a ton of times today =)

Im drophyghost/Zeltic/Draciel =)

Also GGs Memo =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#7Memo-77Posted 8/7/2013 3:54:45 PM
drophyghost posted...
Oh, so it was you!

Also GGs Memo =)

Everytime dude, everytime!

But crowded games are difficult for me...
---
Memo77 FC: 2624-2302-9965...
Proud member of FLAME:
#8kastasticPosted 8/7/2013 7:09:48 PM
--Hope-- posted...
I would have stayed longer for the next match but I lost connection. Oh well.... At least I got to see Aakify, Jingle*bells, and Dan13. Three people that I almost never see online. Great games though guys/ladies/gals/etc. Definitely games to remember....

Oh, @Aakify: Loved the dramatic entrance. One moment I am fighting Jingle*bells the next minute there is Aakify! Lols. Out of the blue.....wham!

@Kas: I loved the part when you played "ghost" of the match. Flashbang everywhere, it's time to get your picture taken say cheese...blam blam blam! lols.

Yes those were fun matches.....I had no idea you were Annunaki :)

I could not help myself, we were on streets it was capture control points.....I didn't realize it was control points until we were about 50% behind.....It was around 20% vs. 85% when I went "incognito" inf. inv. and sped from control point to control point blinding peeps on my way, had to melee a few who were keeping me from capturing the control point "sorry bout that btw".
^Any how my team won Yaaaaaa!
:)

GG's everyone.
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#9drophyghostPosted 8/7/2013 7:37:17 PM
Memo-77 posted...
drophyghost posted...
Oh, so it was you!

Also GGs Memo =)

Everytime dude, everytime!

But crowded games are difficult for me...

=)

Yep, same here :s
btw... why are we typing in English? lol

Hope to see you soon buddy =)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P