Hello, im new.I need some friends :)

#1x_Samantha_xPosted 8/7/2013 8:34:15 AM
I go by Samantha
Fc:1293-0085-2212
So anything i need to know about the community?
Its pretty small so whos known for what?
Im good with the phase rifle :)
Anyone else?
We should make a PR clan! \^_^/
#2xXAISPXxPosted 8/7/2013 8:38:13 AM
Welcome! I also like the PR. I go by AISP online.

I'll be on in a few minutes. I have no room for Friend codes.
---
Sig of the Day: (Looking for one...) "...baby back ribs
Conduits baby back ribs" -Punch
#3GalaskyPosted 8/7/2013 8:47:27 AM
Welcome to the Conduit 2 board Samantha! I'm SHADQW! Hope you enjoy our interesting,and fascinating topics! I look forward to playing with you sometime!
---
Currently playing as SHADQW - C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion.
#4FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 8/7/2013 8:51:04 AM
Hmm. Everyone's showing their dense side today. More accurately, their only side.

For one, the PR is easy and I don't even use it anymore. It's essentially a VC32 from Killzone. It's a 1SK anywhere to the body, so if you hit that noob in the nuts or feet he's going to croak. Not to mention that lollockon makes it a bolt-action shotgun in close range. A lot of people use the PR near exclusively, and they're most all s*** at all of the other weapons you actually need precision (not accuracy, scrub, look it up) to win with.

Good luck gathering some other bad kids for a clan, because not only are there zero free agents that want to join a clan, none would join one with such a horrible strategy.

This board is a display case for the dregs of intelligent life.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#5TrustTheMedicPosted 8/7/2013 8:52:28 AM
Good morning, Comrade. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon.
---
[AER]MEDIC: 0219-0452-4317
Healz4U: 0605-5725-0491
#6x_Samantha_x(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 9:00:36 AM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
Hmm. Everyone's showing their dense side today. More accurately, their only side.

For one, the PR is easy and I don't even use it anymore. It's essentially a VC32 from Killzone. It's a 1SK anywhere to the body, so if you hit that noob in the nuts or feet he's going to croak. Not to mention that lollockon makes it a bolt-action shotgun in close range. A lot of people use the PR near exclusively, and they're most all s*** at all of the other weapons you actually need precision (not accuracy, scrub, look it up) to win with.

Good luck gathering some other bad kids for a clan, because not only are there zero free agents that want to join a clan, none would join one with such a horrible strategy.

Why do you have to put it that way? :/
Im also good with the spas if that counts.
#7FaLc0niZWaSTeDPosted 8/7/2013 9:07:22 AM
x_Samantha_x posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...

good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

You do realize the SPAS and PR are about the same difficulty level, right? There will always be plenty of scrandoms who can blast pellets in their victims' faces. When you can consistently kill at mid-range with SCAR hipfire or snipe with a SR let me know.
---
C2: 2624-4172-0821
#8x_Samantha_x(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 9:09:20 AM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
x_Samantha_x posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...

good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

You do realize the SPAS and PR are about the same difficulty level, right? There will always be plenty of scrandoms who can blast pellets in their victims' faces. When you can consistently kill at mid-range with SCAR hipfire or snipe with a SR let me know.

So what are you good at?
And yeah im good with the scar and a lityle with the sr.
#9x_Samantha_x(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 9:09:51 AM
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
x_Samantha_x posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...

good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

So what are you good at?
And yeah im good with the scar and a little with the sr.
#10HC-GabePosted 8/7/2013 9:18:13 AM(edited)
x_Samantha_x posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...
x_Samantha_x posted...
FaLc0niZWaSTeD posted...

good

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

So what are you good at?
And yeah im good with the scar and a little with the sr.

Dont listen to him. He doesnt even own the game. He just goes around trolling and provoking anger. Anyway, Im Gabe&, but you can just call me Gabe :)

You have to watch out for people like falcon. The easiest way to do so is add him to your ignore list. To add him to your ignore list, you:
1) Go to a message posted by falcon
2) click on "message detail" under falcons name, which is to the left of his post
3) once you click "message detail" scroll down on the page it takes you to until you see the option "ignore user" or something like that
---
They see me posting, they hating!