Introducing Myself to GameFaqs

#51Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 7:29:22 AM
kastastic posted...
Welcome....
We were in a 1 vs. 1 yesterday and you quit after I kill you 5 times...wtf....QUITTER!
btw I was Mr*Ford

I didn't quit!! My connection was lost, but I came back once I restarted my Wii, and I saw you again remember?? BTW I don't like your stealth -_- haha nice use of the TPC Launcher.
#52Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 7:30:23 AM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Yes it is JK, Im going to do the same thing.

Welcome to the board Wasabee.

Think I have run into you under my [LC] profile.

And nice to see you both, JK and Mossy.

Thank you, and I think I've only seen you once online.
#53kastasticPosted 8/10/2013 7:45:19 AM
Wasabee posted...
kastastic posted...
Welcome....
We were in a 1 vs. 1 yesterday and you quit after I kill you 5 times...wtf....QUITTER!
btw I was Mr*Ford

I didn't quit!! My connection was lost, but I came back once I restarted my Wii, and I saw you again remember?? BTW I don't like your stealth -_- haha nice use of the TPC Launcher.

K....1 vs. 1 with no lag makes it hard to believe you lost connection, but C2 is fubar'ed so its very possible.
Yes stealth in a 1 vs. 1 is overkill if the other person is not using it, but all my load-outs are stealth-ed so I couldn't change it.
I own the TPC :)

GG's anyhow...

btw I was just watching that match we were in on Streets.....I thought I might introduce you with a video...You did good in that match.
^Is this ok if I upload that video.....?
---
I go by: Jingle*bells, Savet, [KAS]Kim, [KAS]Motina and the gal with no name.
MSM payback> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCqLLJQlZuI
#54Wasabee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 9:58:39 AM
kastastic posted...
Wasabee posted...
kastastic posted...
Welcome....
btw I was Mr*Ford

K....1 vs. 1 with no lag makes it hard to believe you lost connection, but C2 is fubar'ed so its very possible.
Yes stealth in a 1 vs. 1 is overkill if the other person is not using it, but all my load-outs are stealth-ed so I couldn't change it.
I own the TPC :)

GG's anyhow...

btw I was just watching that match we were in on Streets.....I thought I might introduce you with a video...You did good in that match.
^Is this ok if I upload that video.....?

I know the 1 V 1 scenario was perfect, you weren't lagging, but my connection is not very good because there are bunches of tall trees around my house haha. As soon as I got the connection back I joined again. I did okay in that match but it was pretty one sided to your favor. Sure you can upload it if you want :)