The Conduit games... need better hardware :/

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 8/8/2013 8:10:58 PM
Seriously.

Almost every topic I look into, there seems to be talk about hacking, glitching, lag, glitches, etc... rarely do I read about folks being able to have legit matches without issue. And lets not even get started on TCon >_<

C'mon HVS, these games, and there dedicated players really, deserve better than this. You have some great games here at the core, and they mainly seem to just suffer from technical limitations really.

That said, take the time to put these games on some better hardware, which in turn would come with some better networking really. eShop releases, discs, whatever... just let these games be played the way they should be played: Lag free, glitch free, hacker free.

*National Anthem plays in background*
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/8/2013 8:22:18 PM
Yeah, because glitches are caused by hardware.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#3PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:25:21 PM(edited)
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Yeah, because glitches are caused by hardware.

Some can be actually, problems can occur if the hardware has issue performing certain tasks that that game requires.

Its not the biggest issue by far, but it could only help...

Edit: Besides, this post completely ignores the other issues listed anyway.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 8/8/2013 8:28:50 PM
I dig that
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | FUT13, MAG, Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | Skyrim, Batman: AA, Minecraft
#5PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:32:06 PM
rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
I dig that

Same here man.

If some people are ok with playing there games with issues such as "That guys teleporting everywhere, this guys sniping from outside the map, cant snipe back cuz his has infinite HP"... then thats there issue I suppose.

Given the choice though, I'm pretty sure most players would rather NOT play that way. Just one of the many reasons I never jumped back into the Conduit games in the first place...
---
#6Hawke0Posted 8/8/2013 8:32:30 PM
Those are software problems.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#7xXAISPXxPosted 8/8/2013 8:34:45 PM
Hawke0 posted...

Your signature is Sunday's signature of the day.
---
Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch
#8PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:34:51 PM
Hawke0 posted...

Not all of them, the lag especially could be alleviated with better hardware and networking.
---
#9CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/8/2013 9:06:20 PM
You want to know what hardware the Conduit games need?

Wiimote.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#10NobleZonePosted 8/8/2013 9:09:39 PM
I think the best way to fix the games, would be to just make them better

Who's with me?
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg