The Conduit games... need better hardware :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Conduit games... need better hardware :/
3 years ago#11
Yeah, pretty sure better hardware would fix these things. Wii U eShop would be pretty safe.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
3 years ago#12
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You want to know what hardware the Conduit games need?

Wiimote.

Totally. Wouldn't even attempt to play without one. The WiiU has that too though (hint hint HVS)
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#13
NobleZone posted...
I think the best way to fix the games, would be to just make them better

Who's with me?

I'm with ya, but I think some issues are just out of the devs control, such as the Wiis poor networking.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#14
B05S_Brennan posted...
Yeah, pretty sure better hardware would fix these things. Wii U eShop would be pretty safe.

And honestly, how costly could it be to just straight port them to the eshop? I can't imagine it being that expensive, plus hey, mo money for HVS to make off some games with minimal effort...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Conduit games... need better hardware :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived