The Conduit games... need better hardware :/

#11B05S_BrennanPosted 8/8/2013 8:14:13 PM
Yeah, pretty sure better hardware would fix these things. Wii U eShop would be pretty safe.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#12PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:14:24 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
You want to know what hardware the Conduit games need?

Wiimote.

Totally. Wouldn't even attempt to play without one. The WiiU has that too though (hint hint HVS)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#13PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:15:32 PM
NobleZone posted...
I think the best way to fix the games, would be to just make them better

Who's with me?

I'm with ya, but I think some issues are just out of the devs control, such as the Wiis poor networking.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#14PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 8:17:29 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
Yeah, pretty sure better hardware would fix these things. Wii U eShop would be pretty safe.

And honestly, how costly could it be to just straight port them to the eshop? I can't imagine it being that expensive, plus hey, mo money for HVS to make off some games with minimal effort...
---