Flame: vs HC

#11HC-GabePosted 8/19/2013 9:23:53 PM
So much for this xD
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#12Ultimate_SnipePosted 8/20/2013 8:37:44 AM
I agree Gabe, lets get this thing roll'in! Better sooner then later, right? If something happens like in the HCvsBO5S, just post and we can rematch.
---
#Can't stop, won't stop!
#13HC-GabePosted 8/20/2013 9:50:45 AM
Ultimate_Snipe posted...
I agree Gabe, lets get this thing roll'in! Better sooner then later, right? If something happens like in the HCvsBO5S, just post and we can rematch.

Definitely. I want to become more of a veteran, and clan battles will help! :D
---
SUPERAWESOME Player of The Day #2: C*Man-X
Since 8/18/2013
#14xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 12:55:19 PM
I'll consider this soon if AER continues inactivity.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#15xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 1:01:43 PM
HC-Gabe posted...
Ultimate_Snipe posted...

A veteran doesn't necessarily mean you have to be good. It just means how long you've played the game and how much experience you have.

More than a year would determine who I would consider a veteran.
---
SOTD (Need some*): "Yeah but your cancer is in the toe. You can live without that." -Punch
#16hc-valkiriaPosted 8/20/2013 1:05:10 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Ultimate_Snipe posted...

A veteran doesn't necessarily mean you have to be good. It just means how long you've played the game and how much experience you have.

it also means one needs to be pretty darn good. usually vets have experience and skill.
#17xXAISPXxPosted 8/20/2013 1:07:14 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
HC-Gabe posted...
Ultimate_Snipe posted...

it also means one needs to be pretty darn good. usually vets have experience and skill.

That adds as a bonus. However, It's almost certain that all vets will have lots of skill at their respective game.
---