SMAW/Reverse Damage correlation

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. SMAW/Reverse Damage correlation
3 years ago#1
Have you guys noticed a correlation between SMAW/Reverse Damage users and laggy players?
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
3 years ago#2
SMAWs can make the servers lag, so when there are a lot of them it doesn't help.
As for RD, I would guess it's a matter of how many Rads RDer's tend to use, since they get 3 per life.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
3 years ago#3
-HC-P4G posted...
since they get 3 per life.

Thats only if they use my loadout. Usually only get 2.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
3 years ago#4
rads usually don't make it lag nor smaws (for me). usually lags for me when there are a lot of players which i like to a certain extent because it sort of slows down the game and allows me to handle more players especially when i do a lot of brennan evasion technique.
3 years ago#5
Mindesyn posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
since they get 3 per life.

Thats only if they use my loadout. Usually only get 2.

Most people do use it with Bomb Bag now.
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
3 years ago#6
Hahaha, maybe...
SOTD: "Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP" -Hawke
3 years ago#7
I was wondering if these players have such a bad connection that they have no choice but to use weapons with less aiming need.
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
3 years ago#8
1Pefrog posted...
I was wondering if these players have such a bad connection that they have no choice but to use weapons with less aiming need.

Or they just suck.
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
3 years ago#9
-HC-P4G posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Or they just suck.

^This
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
3 years ago#10
1Pefrog posted...

YES!
SOTD: "Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP" -Hawke
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. SMAW/Reverse Damage correlation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived