SMAW/Reverse Damage correlation

#11PefrogPosted 8/11/2013 9:27:31 AM
Have you guys noticed a correlation between SMAW/Reverse Damage users and laggy players?
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#2-HC-P4GPosted 8/11/2013 10:20:19 AM
SMAWs can make the servers lag, so when there are a lot of them it doesn't help.
As for RD, I would guess it's a matter of how many Rads RDer's tend to use, since they get 3 per life.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#3MindesynPosted 8/11/2013 10:54:29 AM
-HC-P4G posted...
since they get 3 per life.

Thats only if they use my loadout. Usually only get 2.
---
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Mindesyn
At first I was like, I could beat him, then he took the hat off and s*** got real!
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 8/11/2013 11:01:25 AM
rads usually don't make it lag nor smaws (for me). usually lags for me when there are a lot of players which i like to a certain extent because it sort of slows down the game and allows me to handle more players especially when i do a lot of brennan evasion technique.
#5B05S_BrennanPosted 8/11/2013 11:06:57 AM
Mindesyn posted...
-HC-P4G posted...
since they get 3 per life.

Thats only if they use my loadout. Usually only get 2.

Most people do use it with Bomb Bag now.
---
"Wait, why would you be talking to a marshmallow about Brennan?" -HungoverHero777
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#6xXAISPXxPosted 8/11/2013 12:09:29 PM
Hahaha, maybe...
---
SOTD: "Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP" -Hawke
#71Pefrog(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 12:11:37 PM
I was wondering if these players have such a bad connection that they have no choice but to use weapons with less aiming need.
---
If it's yellow, leave it for the next fellow. If it's brown, flush it down.
#8-HC-P4GPosted 8/11/2013 12:18:31 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I was wondering if these players have such a bad connection that they have no choice but to use weapons with less aiming need.

Or they just suck.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#9CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/11/2013 1:07:28 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Or they just suck.

^This
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#10xXAISPXxPosted 8/11/2013 1:18:55 PM
1Pefrog posted...

YES!
---
SOTD: "Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP" -Hawke