GGs Hope

#1HC-GabePosted 8/11/2013 8:43:05 PM
Nice few matches :) youve gotten better, but I suggest to lay off the bunny hopping xD
---
They see me posting, they hating!
#2--Hope--Posted 8/11/2013 9:22:54 PM
Bunnyhopping? Ok, with the hive cannon on sanctum I was pretty bad at bunnyhopping.... but I did not know I was that bad... D:

On pentagon, Taranimo and Jorge really got on my nerves. Smaw boom! that's all they did. D: Not cool. I liked fighting on your team though, knowing I can rely on someone, instead of having a "Jorge" as a companion. ughh jorge....scars..
---
0906-3982-2148--[R.S.L]Hope C2 FCBloop.
Blip.Bleep.BAP.Shigidy digidy dop.With a cherry on top~Gabe,LR,HOHero.-That quote made my day.
#3HC-Gabe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 6:24:28 AM
--Hope-- posted...
Bunnyhopping? Ok, with the hive cannon on sanctum I was pretty bad at bunnyhopping.... but I did not know I was that bad... D:

On pentagon, Taranimo and Jorge really got on my nerves. Smaw boom! that's all they did. D: Not cool. I liked fighting on your team though, knowing I can rely on someone, instead of having a "Jorge" as a companion. ughh jorge....scars..

Ya I kept hoping to be on your team but it didnt happen very often. The worst part was in Streets when the hacker joined, but I killed him twice even though I knew you would probably get to me first. BTW can you add me to your friends list? I already have you.
---
They see me posting, they hating!