possible additional practice session for hc and rescheduling for tmrw's practice

#1hc-valkiriaPosted 8/13/2013 7:29:08 PM
i apologize for the late notice, but i can't make it to the practice session tomorrow afternoon. however, i don't believe we even made a scheduled time. anyways, i will be available from 9:30-12 if any of my hc players can make it for a practice session. i believe my headset will work this time. BUT, if you do want a practice session please POST the time you will be available so i don't have to be playing c2 for 2.5 hours waiting for members to show. aisp, even though i already trained you, please stop by if you can :)

In addition, i will also offer another practice session this friday which is also gabe's c2 party if that serves as any incentive to make it to the practice session. again, i NEED my fellow hc members to actually POST times so that we can actually do this.
#2-HC-P4GPosted 8/13/2013 7:35:59 PM
I'll be open all day tomorrow, I think. I'm finally back again... for a few days ;)
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#3hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 7:40:11 PM
i forgot to mention that when i mentioned being available 9:30-12, i was talking in pacific time.
#4hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 7:49:35 PM
-HC-P4G posted...
I'll be open all day tomorrow, I think. I'm finally back again... for a few days ;)

will you be available for saturday at 5pm pacific time? i suggested that time to one of the aer guys. also, since you will be available all day tomorrow, i will message you with a time since i want to add a lot of members into one.
#5drophyghostPosted 8/13/2013 8:46:24 PM
I think Iīll be able to make it as long as itīs after 4:30 CST and in this week
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#6LigersRulePosted 8/13/2013 8:48:25 PM
79/80. So close, and yet so far.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#7-HC-P4GPosted 8/13/2013 8:51:37 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
-HC-P4G posted...

will you be available for saturday at 5pm pacific time? i suggested that time to one of the aer guys. also, since you will be available all day tomorrow, i will message you with a time since i want to add a lot of members into one.

Well, I'm leaving for a wedding on Friday and won't be back till Sunday :(
There's a chance I could do Sunday late afternoon or evening, but I don't know.
---
"My name's Cad Bane. And I'll take any job..."
"...for the right price."
#8NobleZonePosted 8/13/2013 9:06:36 PM
Are you guys actually getting in legit practices? I'm impressed, honestly

SG is probably the most well organized clan this game has seen (well, maybe LC. But I don't know for sure) and we only managed one, maybe two practices. Good job guys
---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
#9hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 9:12:38 PM
NobleZone posted...
Are you guys actually getting in legit practices? I'm impressed, honestly

SG is probably the most well organized clan this game has seen (well, maybe LC. But I don't know for sure) and we only managed one, maybe two practices. Good job guys

lol yea me too!
#10hc-valkiria(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 9:16:55 PM
due to p4g not being able to play until sunday (around evening possibly), let's try to do a practice session on friday like before and possibly another on saturday. and, like before, please POST an actual time you are free.